Chapter 13

I couldn't believe that the day is finally here. Time to marry the love of my life. We are already bonded in so many ways, and we now have three little ones on the way - but I still wanted to do this in front of all of my family and friends. People from all across the country were going to be here. I had family and friends in seven different packs in seven different states coming to this ceremony. I had so much to be thankful for in my life. Now is the day to join legally with my wonderful mate and partner.

We have chosen dusty rose and charcoal gray as the colors. My dress is a sleeveless gown with a sweetheart neckline. The colors faded from black near the center out in waves of different grays to white on the edges. It is the most unique dress I've ever seen and seemed perfect for me - for us - the ones who had no luck with fate so we chose one another - I couldn't be happier. The bridesmaids were wearing gowns in a dusty rose color with a sweetheart neckline but off the shoulder straps that flared out from the waist. Everything is beautifully decorated in the same dusty rose color alternating with white and blush pink. The ceremony itself is going to be held in the gazebo behind the pack house and it is draped with dusty rose curtains held up by green ivy and white calla lilies. I have many to thank for everything being put together so beautifully. My biggest regret - if there is one is not being able to include everyone as a bridesmaid. There were so many choices but I ended up going with Sienna, Sophia, Ao, Nila, Juniper and Mariah.

Julian has included Oliver, his father, Grant, Tyson, Andre, Asher and Romain.

But I had so many other family and friends that chose to gather for this ceremony - I hated not to include them also. Even Cole and his siblings came down. All my siblings gathered. Ethan and Lia came, along with Levi and Emma. Liam, Logan and Elliott are the only ones now without mates. It seems like this is the wedding of finding mates also though. Logan is helping get everything set up when I saw him look across the room and just stare. A stare I've seen all too many times. What surprised me slightly is who he is staring at - Cesar Martinez, one of the guys I danced with months ago when I first came back to Blackrose. Please let Cesar accept Logan, I think. They start walking towards each other and I'm amazed when both of their cheeks flame red when they start talking. I never knew either is into guys themselves, but it doesn't matter to me what they are - as long as Logan is happy and accepted. They spend what seems like forever talking and then they disappear.

"I think Logan found his mate." I tell mom.

"Oh really where is she?" Mom exclaims.

"Logan and him went for a walk."

"Him? I never knew. Doesn't matter though as long as Logan is happy. My babies are growing up. Liam and Elliott are the only ones left to find mates. Where is Elliott by the way?" She asks.

"Look over at the group of teens over there. He's been talking quite a bit to Rosalie."

"Rosalie?"

"Yes, Romain's youngest sister - maybe a year younger than him. Maybe he's found his mate because I've never seen him talk this much to a girl before."

"He's a little young yet - isn't he?' she questions.

"Look at Zoey and Drago. I mean they may not be mates, but they don't leave each other's sights - it's kinda cute."

Scarlett is the one that is going to perform the ceremony today. She is wearing black dress pants, a white button down shirt, black vest and a black bowtie - so Scarlett. Finally I get myself together.

"Are you ready princess?" My dad asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

He hands me my bouquet, a beautiful arrangement of roses in dusty rose and blush along with calla lilies surrounded by baby's breath and ivy.