Somewhere Only We Know

Start from the beginning

"He's your soulmate."

"Hm?" Hoseok hums, being brought back down to Earth.

"Yoongi hyung's your soulmate," Taehyung repeats.

"Like, how Jimin is yours?"

"Yeah, just in a different way. It's kinda hard to describe."

"I think I get what you mean," says Hoseok. "And you're right."

"Duh."

Hoseok jokingly pushes Taehyung's head off his shoulder. "Why do I even talk to you?"

Taehyung shrugs. "Probably because we live and work together."

"I need to get my own place."

He props his chin upon Hoseok's chest. "Nah, you'd miss us too much."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yep, because you loooovvveeee us."

"Do I?" he questions, the answer being obvious, but wanting to hear Taehyung say it.

"You do," Taehyung replies, elevating his head. He then lifts his hand to stroke Hoseok's cheek with the pad of his thumb. "In more ways than one."

Taehyung leans in, softly pecking the older member's lips before adding, "Show me all the ways you love me, Hyung."

Hoseok smiles, taking the initiative to collide their lips, the taste of strawberry wine still lingering from the few glasses Taehyung had prior to lying in bed

Hoseok smiles, taking the initiative to collide their lips, the taste of strawberry wine still lingering from the few glasses Taehyung had prior to lying in bed. He hums in satisfaction, the sweetness of Taehyung's mouth so intoxicating. Hoseok didn't get drunk off the wine earlier, opting to only have a single glass; however, Taehyung's lips may be a different story.

"Hobi hyung," he utters against Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok begins to pepper kisses along Taehyung's jaw, the latter releasing a shaky breath when Hoseok takes his earlobe between his teeth, gingerly grazing them over it. Hoseok's breath ghosts across his ear, raising goosebumps on Taehyung's skin as he remarks, "Yes?"

"Do you remember kissing me on Rookie King?"

"How could I forget? I thought Yoongi hyung was gonna snap our necks from how hard he was pushing us together."

Taehyung giggles. "He was way too into it."

"You know, I was so mad at him after the shoot. It had only been a few months since the breakup, and he was acting like that. Like he didn't care that I was kissing someone else and he, in fact, wanted me to kiss someone else."

"I felt really guilty after the shoot," Taehyung reveals. "There was so much tension in the air with you two. I thought it was my fault."

Hoseok strokes Taehyung's arm. "No, not at all. He and I had a lot of issues we hadn't worked out by then. I'm sorry you got stuck in the middle of that, and I'm sorry you felt as though it was your fault. It never was, Tae."