Chapter 6: Joining the Enemies

(Ozpin is seen fighting the Hound Grimm by himself. But then Vile comes in and sees the fight.)

Vile: Hmm

Vile: Hmm... What do do...

(Then Vile shoots the Hound with his cannon)

Vile: EAT THIS!!!

(The Hound sets his sights on Vile and decides to attack him. Ozpin gets surprised by seeing such selfless action coming from a criminal. As the Hound approaches Vile, he throws his leg bombs at the Grimm and it hits the creature's head.)

Vile: How do you like this?

(The Hound tries to attack, but Vile uses his powerful move.)

Vile: RISING SPECTER!!!

(Vile's Rising Specter proves to be too much for The Hound as the creature falls down. Then Ozpin approaches him.)

Ozpin: Never saw such selfless action from you, Vile. I need guys like you in the Huntsmen Empire.

Vile: Empire, huh?

(After thinking, Vile extends his handshake and Ozpin accepts, thus recruiting him for the Huntsmen Empire.)

(Meanwhile Anakin Skywalker is seen fighting Fox Alistair while Mercury Black takes the some items from Atlas. Anakin shoves Fox by using the force, defeating him.)

Anakin: You fight with no honor

Fox: I don't fight for honor... I fight TO WIN!!!

(Then Fox tries to attack Anakin, but gets pierced by his saber.)

Anakin: You're lucky I didn't pierce your heart.

(Mercury finds out that Jaune and Ironwood are chasing him and gives the items he stole for Samus before facing the duo.)

Ironwood: Stealing things, huh? Why am I not surprised?

(Some time later, Hazel and Killer Frost join the Regime, just like Reverse Flash.)

Ozpin: You're doing a great job, Vile. With powerful beings by my side, the Huntsmen Empire will prevail.

(At the Insurgency Headquarters, The insurgents are preparing the interdimensional transporter.)

Mandalorian: The multiverse is an infinite number of universes. Some of them are totally different from ours. There are different heroes and different villains. Therefore we must find the correct universe, one where a certain plan didn't succeed. This will take time. Now let's get started.

(This is how a new battle will start.)