" Sorry.", She said and put on a smile as she made conversation with him.

" I got you a gift. You are going to love it. ", Cabir said excitedly and she looked at him curiously.

"What did you get? Why do I have a feeling it's something bad?", She asked him suspiciously and he gave her a pout.

"No you are actually gonna love it.", Cabir assured her and she nodded giving in.

She played the music and they jammed talking about their favorites before they finally reached the airport.

Cabir looked at the airport and saw Manik pacing looking down at his shoes.

"Manik?", Cabir said surprised and Nandini turned to him before looking ahead and saw him standing there looking down.

"Go on. I will park the car and come.", Cabir said to her with a smile and she gave him a grateful smile before getting out of the car and walking towards him.

Manik looked up and gave her a small smile as she hugged him coming closer.

Manik tried to explain but she cut him off.

"I am glad you are here now. Thank you.", She said and kissed his cheek before hugging him again.

He relaxed hugging her closer.

"What's wrong?", She asked immediately as she pulled back and looked at him.

He just shakes his head and gave her the flowers he got.

"Are you okay?", She asked worried as she put her hand on his cheek.

"I am sorry. I know I promised I will drive you but something came up. I came to the airport directly to see you off.", Manik explained and she nodded still looking at him.

" It's fine but will you tell me what's wrong?", She asked and he nodded finally.

" Later.", he whispered and she nodded.

Manik saw Cabir coming with the luggage and went to help him.

" Happy now?", Cabir asked her in a whisper and she blushed and nodded.

"Just tell him already and get it over with. He is dumb enough to see it himself.", Cabir told her making her blush harder and elbow him.

"Let's go.", Manik said and they walked inside the waiting room.

"Where are the two bodyguards of yours?", Manik asked her looking around.

"They are inside already. I will call them to help me when it's time and they aren't my bodyguards.", She told him and he nodded with a mock smile.

"The company car will pick you guys up. If there's any problem give me a call.", Manik told her and she nodded.

" Do you have everything with you?", Manik asked again and she nodded.

" The address of the hotel? Designs?", He went on further and she looked at Cabir who was laughing at her expense.

" Manik I checked. She has everything. Don't grill her more.", Cabir helped her out and Nandini nodded.

" Fine. Take care of yourself and keep your phone near you all the time. I don't want a call telling you are lost somewhere in the city.", Manik said to her strictly.

" I will be 26 in 3 days. I think I can take care of myself just fine.", Nandini replied but still nodded in understanding.

It was almost 8 and Cabir looked at both of them.

" I think you should get inside now.", Manik told her and she nods as she went forward and gave a hug to Cabir beside her.

" Have fun and don't miss me much.", He said as he hugged her and kissed her head.