"He sees himself as the 'leader' of our group so he wants to talk to you over Pesterchum to see if you're 'worthy' or good enough to hang out with us."

"2ound2 kiinda har2h.."
"Nah, he's chill."

"Really? A guy who type2 iin all cap2 two make iit 2eem liike he'2 yelliing and from what II can tell, con2tantky cu22iing you out."

"Still chill. I tampered with his caps key when I was over at his place. He's stuck like that."

"Ha, niice.. 2o Iim 2uppo2e two talk two hiim?"

"Yup, then you'll be officially counted as a friend."

Sollux's POV:

Friend?

I never had much friends growing up. Only once, I had the chance to make one, but he and his friends always kept away from me once AA was adopted.

I never understood why.
AA was my best friend and sister though, and I don't regret staying with her instead of going out to make different friends.

Even if I did, they would want me to ditch her, but I would have never done that..

But... A new friend to their group? I'm not going to fit in! How am I even suppose to keep who I really am a secret?! What if one of them finds out and rats me out?! I'll be done for!

"Yo!" Strider snapped his fingers and waved his hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at him.
"What?"

"You okay? You stood quiet for a while.."
"2orry.. Ju2t the iidea of haviing friiend2 alway2 freaked me out.."

"You gotta be kidding," He laughed.

"You're pulling my leg! You've never had a friend before? That's not belie- "
I guess he noticed the serious look on my face as I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Shit, dude.. I didn't mea-"
"No, iit2 okay.."
"So.. You've seriously never had any friends before?"
I shook my head.

"Ever?"
"Never.."

We both sat in silence for a while.
"Well... It's good time to start having some now then. I'm glad to be your first friend."

I looked up and smiled a bit.

"So, we gotta get you an account so you can go 'woo' Karks. And to answer your question.. No, he's not my boyfriend."

I don't know why, but I'm feeling really happy that he said no..

I sat down on the chair he was previously sitting on. He told me to make an account and I did so quickly.
Time for a username.

Hmm...

I typed in:
TwinArmageddons

Dave nodded and typed in CarcinoGeneticist.

"Start talking. His name is Karkat Vantas by the way.." Dave said as he sat back onto his bed.

TwinArmageddons started chat with CarcinoGeneticist:

TA: Hii

CG: WHOA.
CG; WAIT, ARE YOU THE FUCKING PERSON STRIDER KEEPS BUGGING ME ABOUT?

TA: II gue22 2o.

CG: WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR TEXT?

TA: II could a2k you the 2ame thiing.