Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter

Start from the beginning

Suhasini: I will not.. And enaku adhule aasaiyum illa.. You are not my type...

She left the suite after saying her bit.

Nathan then went in.

Aditya: Keep your eyes on your son.. And I don't want him to harass any girl.. If I find anything again.. I will get him arrested..

Nathan: okay sir.. Andha naayiku avlo dhairyam vandhurucha... I will ask him definitely.. I'm sorry for the inconvenience he caused.

Aditya nodded his head. He had so many thoughts running in his mind at that moment. But every thought of him had a single focal point and it was Suhasini.

-------

She came out of the elevator and started walking towards the lobby.

Rohit: thalaivi thalaivi... Stop...

Rohit was her accomplice. He was her junior from college days. He always believed and supported her. Her ambition was to set her own boutique and to create a brand. He knew her aspirations and stayed with her in everything.

Suhasini: Dai... odiru da.. Varadhe...

Rohit: Enna aachi thalaivi??

He was genuinely concerned about her. But she was not in a mood to listen.

Rohit: Night naan unga pinnadiye dhaan vandhen.. Ana andha floor le bodyguards Ennai vidale..

Suhasini: nee first Enna pills kalakka sonne.. Adhe Sollu..

Rohit: naan rendu sleeping pills rendavadhu glass le kalakka sonnen.. Neenga sonna maari...

Suhasini: avan en juice leiyum kalandhuttan pola.. And It was not sleeping pills.. It was some kinda drug..

Rohit: naan strong aana sleeping pills kudunga nu kettappove andha kadaikaran Ennai oru maari paathan...

Suhasini: odiru Rohitey.. Kondruven... Romba Kaduppa irukken.. Kannu munnadi varadhe..

She lifted her hand to hit him and he jerked and took two steps back..

Rohit: naan varen.. Neengale call pannunga..

She saw him running out of the hotel. She got a cab and settled herself.

On the previous night, she saw him holding the key for the room. As he had a mask and cap she wasn't able to identify him. She offered him a drink and started talking with him. He was not flirtatious. He answered seriously when she tried to probe him with few questions.

But after having that drink, he was visibly uncomfortable and said that he wanted to go back to his room and she accompanied him even after he rejected. All she wanted was to get that pendrive. After reaching that suite, her body had a reaction for that drug and everything happened before anyone realise anything.

She shook her head to clear the thoughts. She was not able to contemplate anything at that moment. All she wanted was to develop a career for herself. She should become independent before her chithi sold her off.

Suhasini lost her parents to a fire accident when she was seven. They threw her out through the window. But they were not able to come out.

Her whole life changed in a day. She was adopted by her chithappa, Guna. He was a nice man but never had the courage to go against his wife Lakshmi. They had two girls Kala and Lekha. They were living a good life. But lakshmi always treated Suhasini as a burden and never gave her any respect or money.

Suhasini reached home amidst her thoughts. She walked into the duplex house. She saw her chithi sitting in the living area. She walked past her.

Lakshmi: hey nillu... Raathri ellam enga di pone??

Suhasini: friend veetuku...

She came closer to her and noticed the marks on her neck..

Lakshmi: ayyaayyo odi vaangalen... Enna di pannitu vandhurukke??

Guna: edhuku kaalai leiye kathure??

Lakshmi: iva Enna pannirukka paarunga... Appove sonnen.. Iva ellam venom nammaku nu.. Kettingala?? Annan ponnu annan ponnu nu kudhichinga.. Ippo Enna pannirukka paarunga..

Guna: Enna ma Idhu??

Suhasini: Ennai edhuvum kekadhinga chithappa...

Lakshmi: epdi solluva?? Oruthara rendu pera?? Nethu kooda lekha sonna rohit nu yaarovam..

Suhasini: chi chithi... vaaye moodu.. Rohit en thambi maadhiri..

Lakshmi: appo yaaru nu Sollu de...

Guna: solliru ma.. Illana un chithi pesiye konnuruva..

She shook her head and lakshmi smirked.

Lakshmi: solla mattalam le... Adhuvum nimmadhi dhaan... En thambi romba naala ivale kattikanum nu kekuran.. Neenga dhaane veandom sonninga.. Ippo yosinga.. Ungalkum rendu ponnu irukku...

Guna started thinking.

Suhasini: chithappa veandom.. Please.. Muthu mama ku 40 vayasu aagudhu.. Please... Naan innum konja naal le en boutique open panniruven.. Ungalku thollai ah irukka matten...

Guna: ana unnai ipdi epdi vechirukradhu??

Lakshmi, muthu kitte pesu...

Lakshmi was smiling with all her teeth and Lekha enjoyed it like a show. When lakshmi said that suhasini was ready to marry him, he agreed willingly.

Kala entered the house at that time with Manohar. Manohar was their next door neighbor. Suhasini liked him from young age. But he always had his eyes for Kala. They were in love and planning to get engaged. Manohar was very good in his heart and treated suhasini fairly.

Kala: Enna aachi ma??

Lakshmi: iva yaar koodavo irundhuttu vandhirukka de..

She said that loudly as she wanted Manohar to hear.

Lakshmi: avan ivale use pannitu vittutan. ippo Enna pandradhu?? En thambi dhaan periya manasu panni Kalyanam pannikren nu sollitan.

Manohar: Suhasini... Did anyone assault you?? You can tell me.. I will help you..

She shook her head. Because it was her mistake partially and whatever happened between them that night was consensual.

Suhasini did not able to stand there anymore. She rushed to her room and closed the door. She was aching all over the body. She took a shower after shower to wash herself.

-----

Her friend called her in the evening..

Suhasini: Enna Sollu??

Friend: nee Enna de panne??? Rahul vandhu en kitte pen drive kuduthutu sorry Kettutu ponan...

Suhasini: oh..

Friend: thanks de...

Suhasini: paravale...

She thought about Aditya. He was good to everyone. But he acted like a beast with her. She stayed indoors for three days. She was about to get married to Muthu on the third day.

She was left alone to get ready and she escaped in that time gap through a rear door. She ran a certain distance.

Suddenly she was surrounded by cars. She was scared whether it was muthu's people. She was suddenly pulled into the car.

Suhasini: Ennai vidunga... Ennai vidunga..

Aditya: ssshhhh.....

*Author's note: Hello makkale... first chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha vote podunga... Pidikale na comment pannunga.. I'm so scared right now 😅..

Ur votes my boost...😍😍😍😍