🔴 Chapter 10🔴

More casts have been updated! Check it out! 😊

Don't forget to vote guys

🌟 🌟

Enjoy

Chapter 10

Unedited

"Are you guys aware Kwame is planning on proposing to Yemisi?" Phina asked, "The guy already bought a ring" "Of course i do. Nothing eludes me" Anya replied with a smile, "Everyone's practically living a fairy tale"

"Why don't we give this fairy tale a sad ending already. The whole love thing is already making me sick! How can they be happy when others can't be as happy as they are? Huh? How?" She scoffed raising up her hands, "I'm ready to burst the bubbles they're practically flying on!"

"There's no point interrupting their happiness, she doesn't want it yet. She still wants them to feel happy, tragedy lurks around the corner. They'll wish they were dead!"

Yemisi knocked on Kwame's gate and a man opened up, "Good evening Ma" he smiled bowing his head abs she smiled, "Is Kwame in? I've been trying to call him, his number is switched off"

"No Ma. He isn't in, Mr Acquah is out of town" he replied and she scoffed, "Excuse me? Out of town? Without informing me?"

"You said his number was switched off right?"

"Yes but he could have told me" she exhaled, "Wait. .. Are you sure about this?" "Yes Ma, I personally carried the luggages into the car and I drove him to the airport. " Where did he say he was going to?"

"I didn't ask. Something came up"

Yemisi scoffed within, and he couldn't tell me. How can he keep something that urgent away from her then she hissed out loud. "Ma, you can come in" "No. What's the use? What time did he leave?"

"In the day, like 2pm"

"Wow.... Kwame wow. You know what? Good night Ibro, I'll be going now"

"But Ma"

Yemisi rolled her eyes, "Good night" she muttered leaving then she shut her eyes in regrets on realizing she was being selfish. What could have been so damn urgent to have him leaving the country without her knowledge.

At least he could have called with the office line! What is she even saying sef? His phone number is never switched off! Maybe it's because she's been calling the wrong line. Abi .... Did something happened ni? She asked within then she shook the thoughts off.

God forbid! She'll just die from heart attack! 

She called his number again all to no avail then a call came in from Amazing. "Hey dear" "Hey" she sounded down, "Are you okay? That doesn't sound like a happy voice"  "Because its not a happy voice. Amazing I'm sad, I'm worst than sad!" She pouted, "What happened? Is everything okay? Is it business?"

"No!"

"Then what?"

"I'm in front of Kwame's gate, his gateman just informed me that he traveled. Can you believe it? Kwame travelled without my knowledge. I am so angry in my spirit!" "Have you confirmed that?"

"How? His number is not going through"

"Have you called his other lines? I don't think Kwame will leave the country without informing you"