🔴 Chapter 6 🔴

Very long chapter

Vote 🌟

Chapter 6

Unedited

6.32 am

Bamidele stood under the shower, as ripples of water poured down his entire body. He was humming the song Pastor Tunde sang before he began his sermon. For a moment he began to wonder where he heard the song from.

Then it hit him!

He scoffed blaming his blindness for it! The song kept on replaying in his head then he instantly raised, Joeboy's Baby.

🎶Wetin be that, nothing I can't do for my baby, my baby, anytime wet you need me come through, mo ma share, ma sare wole. Hey!" He nodded his head but the music in his mind was competition with his.

He hissed wiping his face then he fumbled through to turned off the shower. After which he reach out to where he kept his towel now wiping his face then he tied it across his waist.

His next thought were, how the hell was he going to get the hell out of the damn bathroom. He can try oh but any slight mistake might be to his detriment. It's already worse he's deaf and blind, he won't want to add broken bones to it!

Maybe he could have waited for Saviour! He just wanted to do it on his own, he was beginning to feel useless!

"Uncle Bammy!" He heard Nuel's voice from the room then he exhaled in relief, "I'm in the bathroom, I was even praying for you to show up. Come in!"

"I hope you have covered up" he said walking in and Bamidele laughed, "You're just full of words you know" he replied and Nuel walked in holding on to his hands leading him out of the bathroom.

"Good morning Uncle Bammy"

"Good morning"

"Did you sleep well?"

"I...I. ." He stammered as they walked into the room, "Actually, I didn't. I haven't been able to sleep that much. No man will be in my position and be found sleeping comfortably." He replied stretching his hands, when he noticed he was close to the bed, he carefully took his seat.

"There's this man I know in school, he's blind,  he teaches music in school."  "Wow, like Sir Cobham"  "Yes. He's always happy ans smiling and when you ask him why, he'll just say in all things give thanks to God. He's not playing by him strength but God gives him strength. Uncle Bammy, you should be grateful, some blind people are on the street begging like that man close to the gate in school.  Not every blind person have people to take care of them, bathe them. But you do, you have people who love you no matter how annoying you can be"

Bamidele laughed, "So I'm annoying" "No, you're very annoying" he corrected and they both laughed hard. Then he exhaled thinking deep on what the little boy just said to him. "How old are you again?" He asked laughing to himself.

"Six. But you would have known if you had taken interest in the birthday"

"I.... I was just.... I was busy, Emmanuel, I have a life"

"You have a phone too and there's reminder for those things. Uncle Bammy, answer one question, do you always forget your girlfriend's birthday?"

Bamidele laughed, "All the time! Even my sister's birthday you can ask her" "And you think you're not annoying" Nuel responded and he laughed again. "I for you cake and PS" "Well some things are more important than PS and Cake, I learned that from Mom"