🔴 Chapter 3🔴

Happy weekends guys!!!!

Don't forget to vote

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Chapter 3

Unedited

"Do you Blessing Williams take Jeremy Nwachukwu to be you lawfully wedded husband?" The officiating Pastor asked Blessing and she blinked her eyes staring into Jeremy's expectant eyes.

Everyone in the wedding hall waited in anticipation but she keep quiet instead.

"Do you Blessing....."

"No. She answered shaking her head. " I'm sorry I can't "

Jeremy woke up from sleep then he dialed Blessing's number but she didn't pick up. He called again and again, there was no response. He grinned and scoffed.

There was a loud banging on Amazing's door, Ema opened the door and Blessing walked in with rage in her eyes. "Ah han! Pastor Blessing, what's up with the bad mood. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She asked pressing her phone while Blessing took her seat on the couch.

Amazing walked in tying her night robe, she turned towards Ema,  "Who was that on the door" "Blessing" Ema replied pointing at her and she moved towards her "Hey Blessing, why were you banging the door that way"

She shrugged. "I guess I was angry" she replied and Amazing sat on the couch with her. "What happened?"  "I'm no longer interested in getting married any longer!"  Blessing announced, "Whaaaat?" "Mad oh" Ema added and Amazing glared at her.

"Can't you see that it's a serious thing here"

"I'm sure she's joking, you're joking right?"

"Do you see me laughing?"

Amazing scoffed, "I don't understand, your wedding is this week, how can you make such hasty decision, this is Wednesday and....."

Blessing glared at her, "I said I'm not getting married, is it by force to get married now?" She asked, her eyes was burning with so much anger, it almost felt like the lady sitting on her couch wasn't even Blessing.  She has never been the kind to be this angry! In character, she was more like her.

"Did he do anything?"

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"What about school, why aren't you in school?"

"Urgh! Please, all these question are beginning to annoy me!"

Amazing turned towards Ema, "Maybe it's wedding jitters" "Ema will you shut up? If everyone should speak, you should be last, I don't even want to hear your voice. Please!" "Wow.... Let me go now"

"You're not going anywhere Ema, stay here. I'll be back" Amazing said walking away into her room where she saw the light of bet phone dim off. She picked it up and a call came in from Jeremy. "Good morning Amazing Grace"

"Good morning Jeremy, you're just the person I wanted to call. What happened to Blessing?" "I don't know, I've been calling her, she hasn't been picking up" "Did you do something?" "No. I didn't. She got from the village and we spoke normally and now....she doesn't want to pick my calls. What did she say to you"

"She doesn't want to go through with the wedding again" she whispered and Jeremy laughed.

"That's crazy and she not joking about it, I've never seen Blessing so serious in her entire life. Why are you laughing?" "Because It can't be my Blessing"