🔴Chapter 7🔴

It tarried but...... Here it is after hours of battling with network!

💃💃💃

Please revote 🌟 the network is doing rubbish!

I aff suffered 😪

I'm compensating you all with a very long episode. Some of you might take two days to read it!

Vote 🌟🌟🌟🌟

and Enjoy!

Chapter 7

Unedited

After church service, Benefit and Nene hung out with Amazing at Pacream where they were munching on Pizzas along side ice cream. "To think Ema would have tagged along but now she has Kunle" Amazing said and Benefit agreed with a nod.

"I spoke to Yemisi yesterday, she was so happy. What if Kwame proposes in Ghana? I mean what are the odds?"

Amazing smiled, "That'll be awesome. She's definitely going to scream her head off! I'm picturing it right now. Nene you're right, 2019 is definitely a good year for us. Imagine when Nene will be getting married next month and I in November or October. Aboh can't wait to meet my parents."

"And we'll start having children that'll carry on our friendship legacy. It'll be so cute, our children will be friends." Nene shrugged clapping her hands and Benefit nodded, "That's a real legacy, blessing is going to have hers first"

"I'm not sure she's pregnant yet. Let's be honest, she needs to chill on that plan first, I mean giving birth in that kind of condition"

"Nene you've started again, what condition?" Amazing asked then she felt lumpy liquid drip from her private. She sat still as though it'll help reduce the flow. Thoughts passed through her mind, she wasn't supposed to see her period yet! It wasn't even due. She usually have irregular periods but this was the height of it!  She already saw her period the beginning of the month!

Couldn't it have just waited for her to get home or better still it would have started in the morning! She almost wept, she could feel it gush out with the speed.

With that kind of flow, she must be completely soaked to her buttocks already. She couldn't even concentrate on what Nene and Benefit were now saying.

What reply did Nene give after she asked the question sef? She rolled her eyes. That was the least of her concern! Her mind is preoccupied with calculations.

How in the world will she get out of this place without people noticing the stain and she wore a pink gown. Benefit had a white gown on while Nene wore Ankara gown, neither of them had scarf on, neither did she!

Mehn, she actually chose a wrong day not to wear suits! She would have used it as back up.

People were beginning to rush into the place, the number was Increasing! What did she expect, its a Sunday for crying out loud!

"Amazing?" Benefit called out, "Huh?" She asked faking a smile. "Are you okay?" She asked and she shook her head.

"Is it the pain?" Nene asked, "No, do you guys happen to have scarf in your bag?"

Benefit shook her head, "Oh my God" she covered her lips, "No I don't" "You know we don't wear scarf in our church" Nene replied gazing at Amazing pitifully.
"Do you have pads on you?" She added and Amazing shook her head.