Extra - Leo Manoban

When Leo Manoban was born, He often cried, crying hungry, crying thirsty, and crying for no reason. Crying during the day and crying at night, crying at all times. Such irregularities and constant emergencies upset his father.

"Why are you crying all the time?" Lisa glared angrily at the baby crying in the stroller.

"Wow wow ~~" Leo not only cried, but also spit as he cried.

Lisa's fetishism occurred, and she took out a paper towel and began to wipe his saliva: "Your mother also liked drooling as a child."

"Wow wow ~~" Leo continued to cry, drool continued to flow, and Lisa continued to rub. This cycle goes on and on, I don't know how long it took, and finally Leo tired of crying, and ended up falling asleep again.

Lisa's noisy brain hurt, and she felt that she hated the little dumpling.

"This is your son. Don't hate him."

Lisa remembered her wife's admonition and felt that she had to do something to maintain her affection for her son, so she stretched out her fingers to poke the little white dumpling who just fell asleep. Leo opened a pair of almond eyes that resemble her mother. Lisa just felt better.

Waking up, Leo cried again.

Lisa's face was positive, and she took the newly opened pack of paper towels in her hands, and waited.

"Wow wow ~~" Leo cried continuously, and finally woke up sleeping Jennie.

"What are you doing?" Jennie walked into the baby room.

"Wipe the saliva." Lisa raised her tissue in her hand.

"..."

Jennie was speechless for a moment. In the end, she hugged the child and cobbled twice, and Leo stopped crying immediately. After coaxing the child to fall asleep, Jennie said, "After the baby cries, hug him like I did just now, and he will soon stop crying."

"What about the drool?"

"Wait until the baby is asleep."

"Oh." Lisa nodded obediently.

"And ... when the baby is asleep, you are not allowed to poke him."

Don't think she didn't see the red dot on the baby's face, Lisa must have poked quietly again.

"Oh." It was a little reluctant.

After a few months, the Manoban Family's little corps would crawl, wrapped in small wet butts, crawling around the room, seeing everything is fresh, make it here, pull it there, and wink in a blink of an eye. Can turn the world upside down. Lisa hurriedly bought a large fence and circled Leo in the fence.

"Play inside, don't come out," Lisa ordered.

An unknown Leo grabbed a building block, held with his fat hand, and threw it out of the fence. Lisa saw it, picked it up and threw it back. The white family's little dumplings suddenly thought that Dad was going to play with himself, and he was happier when he lost it, and he was like a hot wheel with flexible hands. Lisa immediately became angry, stepped into the fence, and put away all the toys.

"Wow wow ~~" Leo, who couldn't get out without toys, was crying.

Lisa, who has already had incomparable fighting experience, pulled out the earphones she had prepared, put them on, and watched her son cry.

'Cry, wait until you're finished crying, and then wipe your saliva.'

Jennie, who was cooking in the kitchen, heard the cry and came in. Seeing her son was so miserably bullied by his father, she suddenly became angry: "Why did you put away your baby's toys?"