16. You're Absolutely Dazzling

Professor Wang was a professor of psychology in Seoul University, his main research was children with autism and he had been helping Lisa with his counseling since she was still five years old. It can be said that beside Grandma Manoban and Jennie's role as her window to the outside world, Professor Wang had also contributed some to Lisa's recovery so far.

Today is the weekend, Professor Wang was doing voluntary counseling in a special children nursing home. When Jisoo called him, he was chatting with an autistic child.

Hearing that Jennie wanted to come over, Professor Wang especially emptied 20 minutes for her.

Jennie arrived half an hour in advance, and because Professor Wang was still unavailable, she and Lisa could only wait at the office.

This was the first time Jennie came to this kind of place, so she can't help but be curious. Because she had to wait for half an hour, she took Lisa to stroll around the yard. But after only walking for ten minutes, Jennie couldn't stand it anymore and pulled Lisa back to the waiting room, her heart felt uncomfortable for a while.

Lisa glanced at Jennie, then stepped forward to give Jennie a hug.

"Lisa?" Jennie yelped in confusion.
"You are sad." Lisa's voice came from behind her ear, "When you're sad, you need a hug."

Jennie blanked, this was what she taught Lisa. But was her expression really obvious that even Lisa can sense it?

"Do you know what I'm sad about?" Jennie couldn't help asking.

"I don't know." Lisa shook her head. she didn't know why Jennie suddenly felt sad, she only vaguely felt that she became sad when they were taking a walk in the yard just now, but they obviously didn't meet anything there.

"I saw those people outside and can't help but thought of the past you."

If there was no Grandma Manoban , if it wasn't because Lisa was born in a wealthy family, would she be the same as those children outside? Wearing patient's uniform, squatting blankly on the grass, looking up at the leaves on the tree and sky ahead, without no one caring about them.

Day after day, year after year, just living like this their whole lives?

Those people outside? Lisa glanced outside the window, finally noticing the other children in the courtyard. she gazed at those children and felt some familiarity. she remembered that she used to live like them.

"I'm not outside."

Lisa didn't think that it was bad to stay like so, she also liked to stay still within a quiet world because she can think about many things. But Jennie likes to be lively, she always looked for her and talked like a chirping bird, so she could only respond to her as best as she can.

"En, fortunately you're not outside." This was what Jennie was most thankful for. It was fortunate that Lisa had a family that loves her so much, not giving up on her, and not letting her become like those children outside.

Alright then, although I don't understand why Jennie doesn't like me outside, but since she doesn't like it, then I won't go outside.
The way of thinking of the two people was different, but they somehow reached a strange agreement.

"I'm sorry to keep you two waiting." At this time, the office door was pushed open and Professor Wang came in.

Jennie hurriedly stood up from Lisa's embrace, her face was with a hint of embarrassment, "Professor Wang."

" Hehehe. .." Professor Wang smiled at the embarrassed Jennie and teased her, "The young couple has a good relationship."

"..." Jennie's face became even redder.