63. Complete Couple

Rosie stayed in the studio the entire time to accompany Lisa, but now that Jennie returned, she left after drinking coffee.

After Rosie left, Jennie and Lisa also went home. Because they came back home late, it was too late to cook, so they casually had a meal at a nearby restaurant.

"It's so cold, is it going to snow?" Jennie leaned on Lisa's body. She was a bit chilled, and her hands and feet were cold as soon as winter coming.

"The weather forecast says it might snow in the next two days," Lisa replied.

"You know the weather forecast?" Jennie said strangely, even Lisa pays attention to the weather.

"When I returned, there was a radio in the taxi." Lisa was now able to take the taxi skillfully.

"Oh." Jennie's heart was still messy and she passively followed Lisa forward.

Back home, Jennie was shocked by the heated flooring. The floor heater was always on, even if people weren't present during the day. The house was still warm, which gave people a peace of mind.

When the lights were turned on, the whole room was illuminated instantly. Looking at the home carefully arranged by herself, an endless yearning slowly arose from her heart. She likes it, she especially likes it.

"Jennie." It wasn't known when Lisa stood in front of Jennie, she frowned and asked, "You're strange today."

Jennie wasn't right today. Lisa can see it but couldn't understand it. It wasn't sadness, nor depression, obviously she was in a bad mood, but just when she entered the door, she even saw relief on Jennie's face.

"Are you... about to have an episode again?" This state was somewhat similar to the state when Jennie had an episode last time.

"It's okay, I'll just take a shower."

Jennie changed her slippers and went directly to the bathroom. She was really okay, she was only intermittently reminded about her scarce time, and was unable to control her emotions. Just take a shower, get some rest, and tell yourself to live the rest of your life. Then she'll be able to get back on her feet. She couldn't talk to Lisa about this kind of thing, or anyone else.

After the shower, Jennie's mood eased a lot. She changed into her pajamas, dried her hair, and returned to the sofa.

Lisa likes the smell of Jennie, especially when she just took a shower, it was the only refreshing smell in their home. she couldn't help but sneak up and take a sniff. Then she got up and went to the bathroom and simply washed herself.

When she returned, Jennie nestled into her arms very naturally. At this time, Lisa's mood was extremely good, as if her whole heart were fully filled with pleasant and warm emotions.

Since moving to this house, every day Lisa can feel the distance between her and Jennie shortening. They formed many inadvertently casual habits, such as when watching TV Jennie would always nestle into her arms. And when she returned from jogging every morning, Jennie would hand her a towel to wipe the sweat. Every day when they leave together, one presses the elevator first while the other locks the door.

Their life was very good now, so Lisa hopes that she can become better, a good enough to match for Jennie. Fortunately, all of Jennie's emotions could be understood without asking. When Jennie is sad, she can do other things to comfort herself besides hugging.

"When Jennie is sad, what should I do to make her feel better?" This is the question that Lisa raised this afternoon to Rosie while they were waiting for Jennie in the studio. Rosie is Jennie's best friend and she doesn't have autism like her, so she must know how to comfort Jennie better than herself.