32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife

They lingered in Grandma Manoban's yard for a long time and didn't return home until it was almost supper.

Ji Hyun has already prepared a table of dishes, all of which were Jennie and Lisa's favorite dishes to eat.

"Dad, mom, what kind of food do you like to eat ah?" Jennie ate her favorite dishes for a while and suddenly noticed a problem. She has lived with her parents all her life, and she has never noticed what they like to eat.

"Why are you asking that all of a sudden?" Ji Hyun asked strangely.

"I just want to know, because since I was a child, you made me my favorite dishes. I don't know what you like to eat."

"It's different after marriage. Finally know how to love your parents." Ji Hyun's face was happy.

"Mom ~~" Jennie coquettishly begged for mercy, but her heart was full of guilt. What can she do for her parents, even if it was a little...

"Stir-fried pork with chili and braised pork ribs." Lisa suddenly made a noise.

Lisa suddenly named these two dishes and the three members of Kim family was instantly stunned. Min Ho asked curiously: "How do you know that I like to eat braised pork ribs?"

"And stir-fried pork with chili, how did you know I like to eat it? "Ji Hyun also asked.

Jennie stared at her parents dumbfounded: Did they mean that Lisa was right?

"I remember." Lisa replied.

"Remember?" Ji Hyun and her husband looked at each other, "Did we mention this in front of Lisa before?"

"En." Lisa nodded.

"...Look at you." Ji Hyun suddenly began to despise her daughter, "Lisa came to our house a few times and remember what we like to eat. You have lived in our house for more than 20 years. Besides growing meat, what else have you done?"

"How can it be the same? In terms of memory, how can Lisa and I be on the same level?" Jennie said that aggrieved.

"I'll help her remember." Lisa saw her wife was criticized for not remembering what her father and mother liked to eat. she quickly expressed her willingness to help her remember. If she remembers, they will never forget.

"Okay, give Lisa some face, let's not talk about it anymore." Ji Hyun responded with a smile, letting her daughter off the hook.

Because Jennie came early today, Ji Hyun began to load her daughter with things to bring back to her in-law's house after dinner.

"It's still early." Jennie was reluctant to leave.

"What's early? It will take an hour to drive back." Ji Hyun motioned to her husband to hand over the prepared chopped peppers to their daughter.

"Here take it, this was made by your mom last month. This batch of peppers is especially spicy. Please remind your family when you eat them." She reminded her daughter to send the gift in return. Finally, she smiled at Jennie and they both thought for a while. It seems that they couldn't give anything good and settle for things they made themselves. In any case, they couldn't compete with the Manoban family in terms of financial resources.

"We are all in the same city. If you want to come back, please come back to see us at any time." Ji Hyun said.

"I want to see you every day." Jennie said reluctantly.

"Then why were you in a hurry to married? If you didn't get married, you could stay at home this entire time." Min Ho said and looked at his daughter. He suddenly felt tired and bent. He doesn't feel angry, but yes, he blames his daughter for marrying someone too early.