20. Handing Over Salary Card

The cherry orchard that Jennie wanted to go but never had the chance to was the hometown of her friend Irene Bae. After graduating in her last life, she has been thinking of the places that she hadn't been able to go to, so Jennie set it as her honeymoon destination with Lisa.

Moreover, Irene's cherry orchard was located in the mountain area, according to Irene herself, her hometown was picturesque, it was not lacking with other tourist destinations outside.
The most important thing was the calmness of the mountain and the fewer population, it should make Lisa more comfortable.

After checking their luggage, they said goodbye to Uncle Jung who brought them to the airport, then Jennie led Lisa to enter inside the waiting room. Because they had booked first-class tickets, there wasn't many people in the waiting room with them. Jennie calculated the time for the plane's landing while contacting Irene to pick them up there.

Irene Bae: 'After you get off the plane, take a taxi to the train station and buy the latest trip to Daemyeon. I'll arrange someone to pick you guys then.'
Jennie raised her eyebrows: 'Still has to take the train huh?'
Irene Bae: 'It's inconvenient in rural areas. However, the scenery on the road along the way is really good, the train itself is the green painted one that's about to be withdrawn from history.'
Jennie: 'But I still don't really want to take it.'
Irene Bae: 'I can't take you guys from the airport this time ah, wait until you guys arrive, this slave's family will treat you guys well. (winking.gif)'

Jennie snorted a laugh. She turned to look at Lisa and found that she was turning her head to look at her with a questioning expression on her face.

"Irene said, we have to change and take the train after we got off the plane. I estimate it would be almost dark when we get to the cherry orchard." Jennie explained.

Lisa nodded, indicating that she had no opinion on that. But this Irene, she seemed to have heard it in the past.

"Irene, was she the friend who lent you money last time?" Lisa asked.
"You heard that?" Jennie was a little embarrassed. She just wanted to buy Lisa a headset but still had to borrow money for it, it was truly embarrassing. When she called, she deliberately walked a little further, but she didn't expect that Lisa could still heard her.
"En." Lisa nodded. That's right, she heard it.

" Cough ~~" Jennie coughed uncomfortably.
"Here." Suddenly, there was a silver bank card in front of her.
"This is?" Jennie blanked.
"My salary card." Lisa said, "All for you, don't need to borrow money."

The next day after Jisoo listened to her brother's request, she went to the company's financial department to urgently settle Lisa's accounts. And to not let her brother, who was particularly sensitive to numbers, find any problems, she specifically instructed the financial department to count Lisa's salary up until the last two digits after the decimal point. After that, before she went to work this morning, she personally gave it to Lisa.

"Your salary card?" Jennie was a bit surprised, she took a while to process things through. Go Eun had told her before that Lisa was working, it seemed that she did programming in their company.
"Em, handing over salary card." Lisa's hand stretched forward again.

Handing over salary card? Does she understand what this means? Also, how did Lisa know about 'handing over salary card', who told her about that?

Jennie can't help but asked her, "Who told you to hand over your salary card?"

"Grandma said, when I get married in the future, I have to hand over my salary card to my wife." This was what her grandmother told her the first day she went to work. Although it has been a long time, but Lisa had a good memory, and thus can remember it clearly, "You're my wife, so I give you my salary card."