57. First Night At The New Home

This was Grandma Manoban's yard.

From when she entered the frame, Jennie felt very familiar in here, just by hearing those familiar rustles of the wind blowing gently on the leaves and seeing the lounge chair underneath the tree along with the swing beside it.

That was Grandma Manoban's lounge chair, Grandma really liked sitting under the tree while fanning herself to enjoy the cool breeze. However, she and Lisa loved the swing the most.

"Lisa Oppa!" A little girl with a tornado pigtails ran in from behind the courtyard carrying a school bag, she rushed all the way from Jennie's house in the back.

Jennie subconsciously followed.

The little girl ran into the room with such a proficient skill, and threw the school bag on her shoulder next to the teenager who was reading a book seriously, frightening the teenager until she jumped up.

"Lisa Oppa, it's after school, let's go out and play!"

The teenager didn't speak and her face seemed somewhat unwilling, but the girl forcibly pulled her out regardless of the teenager's wishes.

"I want to swing, you push me, ok? I'll push you later."

The girl sat on the swing first and turned her head to urge her. The teenager can't help but hastened and pushed her lightly.

"Try harder ah, push with all your body's strength."

The teenager finally understood the girl's request under her urging, and then she used all her strength to push the girl high up into the sky. But the girl didn't tell the teenager what to do next, so when the girl swung back from the highest to the lowest point with a hearty laughter, it immediately bumped against the teenager who was standing still at her place until she flew away.

"Lisa Oppa!"

The girl pulled the teenager desperately, and when she saw the nosebleed on the teenager's face, she cried out in shock, "Sob sob... no, don't die!"

The girl didn't know how to give first aid, she only knew to wipe the blood on the teenager's face with her sleeve. After wiping the blood, she wiped her tears, and so, when Grandma Manoban went outside after hearing the noises, there were two children with faces full of blood on the yard.

The girl knew she made a trouble, she was afraid and sad, she couldn't stop crying at all. Then, under the surprised eyes of Grandma Manoban, the teenager raised her hand to cover the girl's eyes,

"Don't cry anymore."

Jennie remembered that this was the first sentence that Lisa said to her.

Taking off her VR glasses, Jennie directly met Lisa's eyes. The teenager in the video had grown up and learned to smile slightly, "Jennie, happy Valentine's day."

"Thank you, Lisa Oppa." Jennie held the VR glasses in her arms tightly and addressed her like she did in the past.

Lisa smiled even happier, she then pulled out an invitation from her pocket and gave it to Jennie, "The game I designed, the conference, you come to participate."

Jennie took it with both of her hands. This invitation carried all the achievements of Lisa's career so far, and she's fortunate enough to be given the chance to enjoy it together with her.

Late at night, Jennie laid in Lisa's arms and asked a question she wanted to ask from a long time ago, "That day... how did you suddenly talk to me?"