33. To Give Out Wedding Candies

M Group.

The security guard of the building saw a black commercial vehicle approaching from afar. When the car got closer, he saw the license ple, then the security guard ran over quickly and opened the door to the back seat.

"Second Young Master, you have returned to work." As a qualified security guard, he memorized the license plate numbers of all the senior leaders of the company, let alone the license plates of the Chairman's family.

Lisa glanced at him, slowly exited from the car, then took out a packet of wedding candy from the bag and handed it to the security guard.

"For me?" The little security guard was a little sluggish. He has been a security guard at the company for two years. Not to mention that every day, at least four times a week, he helped Second Young Master Manoban open the car door and this is the first time that she spoke to him.

"Wedding candy." Jennie said that the extra five packets of wedding candy can be given to people who were pleasing to the eye. The security guard is very pleasing to the eye and often helps her open the door.

"We... wedding candy?" The little security guard stammered in shock. After a long time, he said congratulation, "Second Young Master... new, happy newlywedded."

Happy newlywedded?
After she got married, she was really happy. Lisa liked this blessing very much, and immediately felt that she didn't give this packet of wedding candy wrongly.

Standing next to the little security guard was a middle-aged security guard. When he saw Lisa, he quickly came to say congratulation, hoping that he could also touch the boss's son. Who knew that Second Young Master Manoban would just glance at him and calmly leave?

"Why is the wedding candy just for you?" The middle-aged security guard looked at the little security guard discontentedly.

"Second Young Master... Did she talk to me just now?" The little security guard asked the other in a daze.

"Didn't say, look at you, being a fool. I'll take half the wedding candy." The middle-aged security guard snatched the wedding candy from the little security guard's hand and opened the bag. Between the colorful candy paper, a pink note stood out. The middle-aged security guard took it out and the little security guard leaned over to look at it.

"Thank you for taking care of Lisa." A cartoon character in the shape of a bride followed.

"This is written by the Second Young Lady?" The middle-aged security guard asked the little security guard.

"I think so." In the wedding candy, there was a note with a cartoon character of a bride. Except for the wife of the Second Young Master, there could be no one else.

"It seems that Second Young Master married a good wife ah."

When entering the lobby, there were people that greeted Lisa the entire way, but everyone was very careful to keep a distance, so that the flow of people in the space around Lisa wasn't too dense. This was a strict instruction issued by the HR department of M Group before Lisa arrived at the company. All the employees of M Group knew that Lisa is autistic and doesn't like close contact with people, so if they meet Lisa in the company, they need to keep as much distance as possible.

All the way to the elevator room, Lisa ignored everyone and stood in front of the elevator, waiting.

When Lisa stood there, the security department forced the elevator to stop on the second floor and informed the employees in the elevator through the elevator speaker: "You are all at the second floor. Go down the stairs and free up the elevator for the Second Young Master to use."