Journey 14 : End

"The tragic tragedy has came fulfilling the Beyblade. All of them were curious and scared in the same time. Many people stopped playing Beyblade for now just because this tragedy.

What is this tragedy?

The lost of the black horse, Valt Aoi.

Everyone, the Legends and also Todo Mikado had been trying to make this thing clear.

One month the lost of Valt Aoi has deceasing the players of Beyblade. Many of them quit because, scared and some of them quit because, they avoided to play this.

Todo Mikado and the Legends were so sad, yet they still trying to get they own friend. Until one day, Shu Kurenai and Free De La Hoya understand what was going one.

Things that they need to know :
1. Aiga Akaba still in the hospital because, the last accident/crashed that he got in the Spain.
2. Valt Aoi gone and lost since Aiga Akaba got crashed with a car in the Spain.
3. The name of Ruru shows up in Spain and the dark resonance users in Beyblade increase.
4. Valkyrie and Achilles were still in Akaba's resident somehow.
5. The other users of dark resonance that captured by Mikado don't know about the lost of Valt Aoi nor Ruru.
6. Ruru and Valt Aoi has a same blue hair and hazel eyes but, somehow Mikado and the others can't tell that Ruru is Valt.

So, what happen then?

They all assume that Ruru is Valt to the topic, and when Ruru is on mission, Ruru always quick from taking the dark resonance people. Of course, he couldn't do it without a bey partner, isn't it?

Think of it now, where is Valt Aoi?

The answer is Valt Aoi is with 'another' beys' dimension. The dimension when the beys give all their power and then, the blader will feel so strong that he could defeat all of them.

That's how Ruru does it, right?

Ruru seems can do anything with his own self. He doesn't need anyone, he just need himself and his 'another' beys. That's all.

Guess we can't help and slowly try to stop this mission to take Valt Aoi back. Because, the players of Beyblade decease so high. This is just making everything bad.

I, Todo Mikado, closing this tragedy.
Because, getting out from that dimension is trying to get out from the hell that we love. It just same like I was, hope he can get out from there."

-Todo Mikado,
29 February ○○○○

---------------------------------------------------------

Todo Mikado that sat on the chair in the park, closing his book as he held it in his right arm. It was already night, so there were no people there. He gazed all the park and the beautiful perfect moon in the sky.

He ambled through the park a while, still looking around and having fun. The sound of the bushes, the wind and the owl. All the way that he past, he just thought about Valt Aoi. He imagined his smile, his gaze and his spirit for playing Beyblade.

The way Valt Aoi saved him from the dark resonance and that 'another' dimension always making him thinking again, and again.

He stopped, inhaling the fresh air as he closed his eyes, mumbled,

"I... need to save him."

The words that he exclaimed, summoned a beautiful stray cat that sat in front of him. Todo Mikado bowed a little, patting the cat.

"Long time no see, Diablo. Can you bring me to that dimension again?"

The last words of
Todo Mikado.