Journey 12 : Weirdos

After chattering, sharing, ordering in the cafe, I decided to showed him what was I hide in the hotel. And, he was the second person surrounded by my dark blue and red aura.

"Hey, still far?~" he yelled, annoying me from the cafe until now.

"Told ya, my hotel is far from the BC Soul."

"What is the connection with BC Soul?~" he questioned with his annoying tone. The way that my brain planning to punch him, but the heart trying to calm myself.

"Are you forget? We go to BC Soul with a car!" I raised my voice, but still calming myself. I ambled faster than him, getting away from him.

Seems like he didn't care at all that I walked faster than him. He didn't catch up with me either. It was already night, so it was really beautiful outside. Looking right and left, there are a lot of colorful lamps.

Right in front of me, there was the hotel. I entered the lobby, getting straight to the lift. He followed me too, getting in the lift. There was two people and us in the lift, so it wasn't really bad.

Right away, we quickly went to my hotel room. I stood in front the door, waiting him to catch up.

"Ready?" I held the knob door.

"Yup, ready."

I swung the knob, opening the room. The lamps, flashing our eyes. And as I would expected, Kobayashi eyes were widening, not believe what he just saw.

"Come on, don't just standing there," I grabbed his wrist, pulling him inside the room. I closed and locked the door, so there was no one know it.

"Welcome back."

"Thank you so much! You did all of this, man?" I exclaimed, looking through the room with beautiful and clean bed.

"Yes," he said coldly in his voice.

"AIGA AKABA!?"

"Okay, you could lower your voice because, this is hotel, not forest," I exclaimed.

Stepping the floor, I walked straight to my bag and amused with what just happened.

Wow, he put everything in my bag! So, I just need to go. So easy, I looked back to Kobayashi that scared looking to Aiga.

"So, I just need to take a ticket. Or could you help me, Kobayashi?" I walked toward him, that was snapping back to the real world.

"What do you want, hmm? Money?" he exclaimed, giving me a nasty look.

"Hey, person! I am Ruru, WBBA pays me for anything. By the way, I need you to call Arthur."

"For what?"

"Just do it, oh my God!"

The way he rolled his eyes, making my head feels so heavy just wanted to slap his face. Taking his phone, he called Arthur that was his right hand buddy.

"Speaker it, Kobayashi," I told him right from his shoulder, somehow he shocked hearing my voice.

Clicking the speaker button, we still heard the calling sound. Waiting one or two minutes, I crossed my arms and staring at him disappointed. He tried to stared the other way, didn't want to look at my eyes.

"Oh! He's answering, Kobayashi!" I yelled, reflecting him to spoke with him.

"Yo, Arthur."

"Not as usual as you calling me in night," we could hear his deep voice, with a cold way of him.

"Um, here's Ruru. He is-"

"He is the leader that you talked about before. What does he need from me?"

I quickly took his phone from his hand, turning it off from speaker mode. I put it near my ears and walked away from Kobayashi, leaving him speechless. I ambled toward the door, opening it and leave him alone with Aiga.

"Ehem, hello?"

"Wait, somehow I know your voice."

"Nope, you don't know. Shut up."

"What's the problem?"

"Come and meet me in the airport today, at 3 AM. No excuses, no buts and no questions."

"...Lucky you are his leader, if not, I'll kill you."

"Ye ye, whatever."

Turning off the phone, I realized that I was walking through the street. I swung my head and I could see the hotel building behind me. Thinking to go back or not, my legs feel like wanted to walked away somehow from them.

"Walking alone is the best, isn't it?" taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes. Remembering the first time I was still being a champion, still got respected, and still happy. It was a sick happy moments that will just killing me now. Exhaling the breath with my mouth, a beautiful cat suddenly rubbing its head to my leg.

I bowed to pat it, but somehow it walked away from me. I raised my eyebrow, staring at it a while.

"What's wrong?" I exclaimed, it just sat on the street. Question marks filled my head wanting to know what it wants from me.

"Nevermind, I need to go. Bye," waving to it, I turned around and went straight to the hotel. Not knowing what to do, I just quickly ambled to my place.

And there it went. A security suddenly appeared in front of me, raising his voice to talk.

"Sir, you cannot bring any pet in this hotel," he stared at me, and then a few second his sight went down to my legs.

"The hec-"

"Miaw~"

Nice job, it followed me, I gazed back to the security, bowing to apologize even it wasn't my mistake.

I grabbed the cat's body, bringing it to went outside. The same I did all the time, not knowing it was already the fifth times.

"Okay, okay, okay! Enough," I groaned, staring at the silence cat that just sat in the floor in front of the hotel.

Sighing, I even didn't know why I was angry at a cat now, "Okay, what do you want, little guy?" I exclaimed, somehow with a low-anger tone.

Ya stupid, cat doesn't talk! Oh my gosh, it drives me crazy!

"Okay, you need to go before my head explode. Goodbye," I stood up, ambled slowly to the hotel. Now, it seems like the cat wasn't following me again.

The last security was looking at me again, and he focused back his gazed to the other people. Finally, I could went back and packed everything to go.

I knocked the door as I turned the knob, pushing the door to opened it. A silly view and atmosphere had kills me inside.

A lot of wires in the floor connected to the TV, Kobayashi and Aiga were playing the PlayStation 4. Meanwhile in the other side, there were a lots of snacks in the ground, unopened.

Before it's a stray cat, now it's my roommates. Do I need to-

"Miaw~"

"Yo yo yo-"