Journey 1 : Spain

Nice, the weather supported us now. Well, at least we have something to eat now. Yeah, the foods that Aiga bought before that makes him being late. And what he bought?

BEYBREADS.

Nice, I could tasted this super duper yummy bread again. Oh and he bought some snacks and other. Right now, we were eating this foods and sitting down in a chairs where there was a fountain.

I already told him about Shu and the other but, he just said okay. Seems like there was someone that so pissed off because of them, haha.

Valkyrie was the one that makes me being a champion, making so many friends, being a legend, and everything. Can't thank enough to this man, since he always be the one that I know until now. But, seeing all this, they just broke the hell up. They didn't think the bond that I make until now. How rude.

May people asked me why I become a villain now, and may I told them that I wanna make this Beyblade more worst. And there was one reason of it. One. And no one will know it.

Not just because the sentences of Beyblade, not just because Aiga want it, no. Not that. I have my personal reason, and that reason will never got out from my mouth.

"Yo Valt, do you already make a new name?" gazing to him that chewing his food, I nodded. But, when I looked carefully what he had eating, I saw something familiar.

"DUDEEE DON'T EAT ALL OF IT! I EVEN NOT EAT ONE OF IT!"

"OOOPS! SORRY, HERE YOU GO," giving the snack to me as he awkwardly scratching his back head. "Back to the topic. Do you have one?"

"Oh yeah, I have," I took the snack as putting it one to my mouth, "The names are Ruru or Rura."

"Rura? Pfft! So funny! It was like rural," laughed him like a sick person now.

"Welp, gonna take Ruru then," I said as he looked to me funnily. "STOP MAKING THAT FACE. Do you have the better one?"

"YES! The name is Crimson!" shrugged his hands, he makes arrogant face. Welp, that was nice tho. But, if I make Blue or Sky, people will know me.

"Nice. Ruru and Crimson. Make it Crimcri," he looked at me, shocking the hell up because, I make his name be cute and cool one. I must be a leader of making names tho.

"That's so uncoo-"

"Oh, let's go! I wanna go tho, bye," I stood up as throwing the plastic snack to the trash bin.

"Wait Ru!" he took my wrist seriously to me. Nice, he called me Ru, "Do you know what we will do now?"

"Man, that's easy! Let's..." I walked closer to his ear as I whispered, "Let's make a gossip. That was the simple one to make someone angry and challenging us dude."

He released my wrist as I walked, leaving him.

"Wow, nice one. So, where are you going?"

"I'm going to buy some laptop! You come?"

"The hell, bro. A laptop?" shocked him, following me from behind. Dude, seems like this partner will be the worst thing that I must babysit too.

"Yes of course! People will lack me if I used phone. So, I need to buy a new laptop!"

"Then, why we must go to the Spain?"

"OH MY FREAKING BEY!" I took his wrist and dragged him quickly. He yelled and yelled but I still dragged him to some small place that there was no crowd.

"If someone lack us, people will think that we are from Spain! And people will not think it was us! Understand?"

"OHHHHHH GENIUS MAN! I LIKE IT!"

Well, we need to kept going and going tho. From one and then another one. America, Spain, Brazil. That will be the place I stayed with. I just need to make a plan correctly about gossip and burst the Beyblade all out.

Walking to the crowd again, especially we were searching some place that have a laptop. But, man it was already 30 minutes or maybe 45 minutes. Like, there was no one here.

If someone getting our way, let's make him or her regret of what he or she does. Or, we can make him or her being the one of us. Without telling our true name, ha because they would be a traitor if I said it.

Oh there was something I need to asked Aiga tho.

"Oi Ai- I mean, Crimson! I want to ask you something," he turned his head to me as he crossed his hands like a cool boy out there.

"Call me Cri. And, what?" wow, he was shorting his name haha. But nice, easy one.

"Okay, Cri. Do we need a new name for our bey?"

"Mmm, yes. I got one now," I just asked him but, he already make a new one. I need to think fast too.

"What is it?"

"Crime."

"Dude that's creepy yet cool. Does he like it?" I pointed Achilles that was he held as he looked at me happily.

"Yes, of course, he likes it. How about you?" I took Valkyrie from my pocket as looking at him shone, giving me some idea.

"The name is Rush," that was the one that I got from Valkyrie. And he surely like it of course. Now, I just need to went to some service place and bought a laptop.

"Nice, that's cool. Haha, watch out people will know it Rush Shoot. And they will like imagining Valkyrie and tada! They got you," he chuckled, well he was true but Valkyrie love his new name.

"Nope, not gonna change it. He loves it," I walked faster as I can, so he will stopped mocking the name that I make for Valkyrie.

But he suddenly fell of and bang to me.

BAMMM

"Ouch! What the heck, Ai– Cri!" everything that I remember his name was Aiga, I need to be more careful tho, "Get off from me!" he surely and calmly sit in my back, looking to a shop.

"Look! We found it!"