Journey 5 : BC Soul

Here was the bridge. The bridge that connecting the forest with the city, this was where Free De La Hoya trained. I ambled through the bridge, glancing here and then.

"Oh, I forget that the envelope from Mikado," I viewed the whole envelope, as I unclosed it with my nail. I saw a letter that he wrote it.

Clearing my troat, I read it with sound. There was no people here because, it was maybe 2 or 3 AM.

"Dear Ru and Cri, I please to you to accompany me to searching informations from the bad bladers. We will have advantage to vanishing them." I honestly processed all words and closing my eyes while smiling.

"Aren't this too much to be called lucky?" I opened my eyes and gazed back to the letter, "Mikado, thank you so much."

I folded the letter as I slipped it to my pocket. I walked straight to the forest where the beys want me to go.

Ambling through the forest, I didn't realize that it was already 4 AM so fast. The beautiful forest aura was the best, opening my mask, I inhaled the fresh air.

Until, I heard a shakes from some bushes. I reflected to hide and closing my mask. My head feels so heavy and my heart was pounding fast.

The aura and cold eyes from the beys surrounded me again. I dashed to took my phone and saw my eyes already be red and blue again.

"Oh, hello. How are you, buddy?" the voice traveled to my ears, making my eyes feels colder. Just because my eyes got colder, didn't mean that I don't recognize this voice.

I quickly peeked from the tree to saw him. Gazed to him and his deer, my eye's vision weren't the same like before.

What in the world that's going on?

My eye's vision could see the aura of him. I tried to move a single step to saw closer to him. The more I got close to him, the more I could clearly saw the aura of him.

It was kinda yellow greenish. Didn't realized that I moved again, I stepped an old dry branch which make a huge sound.

He quickly gazed to where was I hide. I tried to not make a sound just because, I was hiding from him. I could feel my adrenaline rushed that he was stared at this tree.

By the way, I'm not Valt here. Why I must scared and hiding from him?

I strode off from the tree, walking straight to got his attention.

"Who are you?" the voice traveled through my ears once again.

I turned my face to saw him with this new eyes as I could see a yellow aura surrounded him.

I ambled slowly to him, and answered with a low note voice of mine, not too bubbly but still me, "I'm Ruru, nice to meet you here, Free De La Hoya."

The last sentence I said, making his aura glared more bright and hot. Wow, this eyes were really useful.

"What is your problem to meet me?"

"I'm here to give you a warning, Free De La Hoya. Watch out, a club of bad bladers will came out from no where."

He just stared at me with his boring expression as I glanced to his deer. My eyes suddenly got colder as a blue and red aura surrounded the deer, me and Free.

Not in a second, the deer suddenly rushed off, leaving as Free worried to his buddy. He turned to me and make his serious and mad expression to me.

"If you don't want to battle, then get out," he said coldly to me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine then, if that's what you want. Lemme tell you one more thing," I crossed my arms, looking at him with my cold red and blue eyes, "You and Rantaro are really stupid to join them."

I turned to my way back as I could see his last face that looking like confused and serious.

The first step of this is done. The second is to make the bad bladers to join me.

In the way getting out of the forest, I thought that this eyes will be back to usual. But, I was wrong. This eyes still cold, not like my own eyes.

"Is this the power of them? Haha, so cool. With this eyes, I can see the aura which one is weak and which one is strong."

I was going to the place that really making me in love with Spain. The place where I was training hard to be the champion. Well, it just going to be a trash right now, no one will care about how hard was that.

I arrived at the place where it all begun.

"Hello there, do you want to join BC Soul?" a person asked, while I just standing, shutting my mouth. I just shaked my head right left as she smiled.

"By the way, nice eyes you got!" she smiled, gazing at me, "Maybe you will change your decision after you see them training hard! Come on," she took my wrist as pulling me to walked with her. I heaved my hand, as she looked confuse to me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Do you want to join me, Kristina Kuroda?" I gazed at her, her face was so confused yet scared.

She has an aura, but it just a little. It just a pinkish aura around her shoulders and head, I thought.

She released my wrist as she smiled, "Of course! I will surely join a team or club like you. You seems a good leader."

Nice.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Crimcri, my name is Crimcri."

"Is it a fake name or not?"

"Do you really need to know it?"

"No, but okay! Welcome to BC Soul, Cri!"

After all this thing, I just smirked inside my mask, looking to this easy-got-trap girl.

The second one is done. The third I need to fake a go.

"Umm, Kristina. I want to meet my club now, so I want to go, thank you," I bowed slowly as I went off. I only saw her hand that waving to me.

I ambled to my hotel back, it was already 7 AM from BC Soul. While I was walking to the hotel, I couldn't feel anything. All was fade and I just feel this cold eyes, viewing an aura that was on every people.

I opened the door room, viewing the room that still dark. I took my laptop from the bag, I logged-in to Twitter.

Todo Mikado is sending a message?

I clicked the message as I read the messages slowly.

"I want we to meet up as soon as possible, I guess Free told the boss about how we meet. Haha."