Journey 7 : Talk

"Okay, guys. I want to talk about the bad bladers that we must capture this week," the boss started the topic. They all were looked so serious, maybe they already know that Mikado was the one that killing and torturing the bad bladers.

"Yes, his name was Kobayashi, Moko Kobayashi," the golden boy spoke, revealing a paper and a picture of him. Mikado took the picture and the paper as he gave me one to see. Just me.

"Kobayashi is a person that use for taking people's aura for himself," the boss continued. He opened his phone, clicking as he showed us a video of Kobayashi and some blader were having a battle.

"After he take the aura, the blader he fought will missing," he closed his phone and put it on the table, "Anyone has ever meet him?"

"No," Lui said. He just crossed his arms like usual, but he spoke seriously on this one.

"I have meet a people that he fought and then, that person told me that Kobayashi is so bad, that's all," Shu answered. He went all nice with all this group.

He never told me that he has some kind of club like this. No, all of them didn't tell me.

"So, another clue?" the boss said.

"No," all of them spoke in unison. I was thinking that I will take this person first, but there was a lot of questions I need to know.

"You have a question, Ruru?" the boss faced to me, smiling sweetly.

"Yes, I have."

"Go on, ask us. Or maybe you can read that paper if some of your questions in there," he said, pointing the paper he gave.

"Mikado, is Moko Kobayashi the best dark resonance leader?" I asked, making Mikado happily smiled.

"Wow, you got a cool question! No, he isn't. He isn't the best leader of dark resonance," he said, facing the other. Suddenly, the other nodded at me and smiling.

This is not right. They're lying.

"Oh okay, and then, can I ask again?"

"Sure!"

"Why are you lying to me?" I looked at him with my cold eye's expression. His expression was so shocked and the other maybe already gasped.

He just stared me with his eyes, until he laughed all of the sudden. The other were confused looking at him, until Rantaro pretended didn't see anything.

"You're a great guy! Smart and quick response! I like your trick," he patted my shoulder as I crossed my arms.

"I don't like you, tho. You're lying, thinking I will betray you," I said, making Shu and Lui were giving me a mad expression.

"I'm sorry, I just aware of people tho, I'm sure that I'm so lucky to meet you," he responded.

"Okay then, how do we do this?" Free asked, taking back the attention.

"Let our new guy take care of this," Mikado smiled at me, trusting me like I will help them, "Right now, I trust you. Don't lost my trust on you, okay?" I nodded as answer.

"Okay, we're dismissed? It's 11 AM now! I'm hungry!" Rantaro whined, rubbing his stomach in hungry.

"Yes! We're dismissed! And, Ruru. All of the information is on the paper."

"Okay."

"So then, bye!"

All of us got out from the building, as I took another way from them because, my hotel's way. Again, my eyes twitched and it turned colder like before. I blinked, and I could feel that I was using the eyes.

What's wrong actually?

I looked at my pants and my hands, arms and all of my body. But, there was nothing wrong. Thinking, I viewed the paper and the picture that he gave.

An green aura? I need to copy the info and destroy this thing so he'll not knowing where am I go.

I slipped my hand, grabbing the phone. I captured the photo of it, saving it to my folder.

Now, I need to go somewhere and then, destroy this thing.

I walked into a new alley that was quite dark, as I revealed the aura. It was surrounding the paper as I could see the green aura got vanished after mixed up with this aura.

Nice.

And my phone ringed.

A call. Mikado, huh? He could feel it too.

I vanished my aura back as I closed my eyes and the same sharp stick stabbed my eyes. My soul seems usual with it now. I quickly answered his call.

"Hello, Mikado?"

"Hello, Ruru. Are you okay there?"

"What do you mean?"

"I– Um, nothing. Okay, then if you're okay. Did you lost the paper?"

"No, I'm not. Are you hiding something?"

"Mm? No! Pfft, why I must do that? Okay then, did you meet someone tho?"

"When you walk, do you meet humans?"

"Yes, right."

"Then why you asked. Anything else?"

"No, I'm hoping you okay! Bye!"

He closed the call. I was so happy, looking at this thing and how my plan was surely went like it was planned. I just need to read this thing.

I ambled to the hotel, while I read this kind of paper about Moko Kobayashi. The other said that Moko Kobayashi took someone's aura and used it for himself.

Moko Kobayashi, 15 years old boy. Have a hair same like Shu, but black. Usually wear a white turtleneck short sleeve shirt and a black short pants. He has a black eyes. Wow, this guy doesn't seem bad at all.

I need to make him join with me, and slowly our dream to make worst Beyblade will come true, Aiga.

I was focused on my way, until someone bumped to me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he bowed to me as I processed what was happening.

Oh gosh, why am I so lucky?

"That's okay, Moko Kobayashi," I pulled up his shoulders, so I could see his face clearly. Yes, his face, his hair, his clothes, it all same.

"How do you know my name?"

"I need you to come at my hotel room number 156. If you don't come, you will know what will going on," I took my phone, taking a picture of him. As I showed Mikado contact. He shocked to the bone, nodded in respond.

"Oh, come on. Don't be so awkward. We will be a friends, actually. Call me Ruru. I want you to come after lunch, okay. I wait you, bye," I waved at him, ambling back to my room.

Really, I'm super lucky.