Accident 3 : Heartbreak

Oh dang, it was already 1 PM. The airplane will go off in 2 PM. Where was Aiga going? Wasn't his house near to the airport? Ha, whatever.

Everything was killing me, this Beyblade was killing me. I missed the long Beyblade, not this one. Talking about Beyblade, yeah, I didn't tell him yet what happened yesterday.

Gonna tell him when he comes.

Everything of this was so mess up. I don't like this, I just want to prove that Beyblade was a stuff where everyone could play with his or her bey and having a resonance or a bond that they make. But why? Why this thing happened?

"Yo, Valt!"

"Oi! It's already 1:37 PM and you just come now? Ha!?"

"Man, calm! I bought the masks and some foods. And, sorry!"

"Mmm, now we need to go to the plane, hurry!"

After a few minutes, we finally sat down in the chair of the plane, waiting it will whosshhh went off. I told him the truth that what I heard 3 days ago, and his face and emotions drastically change.

From the happiness, lovely and spirit change into dissapointed, hate and pissed off.

"They want it, huh? They dunno what they're gonna face of," said him, crossing his hands and making those mad face.

Need to tell, that I was so pissed off too, but how? I'm just gonna make a move in this villains thing.

"Oi Aiga."

"What?" turning his head toward me, he looked confused.

"How about we change this more worst? And then, we just need to prove that Legends need to be remember too," he gasped, looking at me with unbelievable face. Well, this was because I'm pissed off. I wasn't a type that like to be bad.

"Hmph, okay. I trust you and that's why I joined this. But hearing that words, makes me more pissed off. Now," he stopped in the middle of his words.

"Now what?"

"Now I want to sleep, so shut up!"

"...Fine..."

Slowly, the silence had been eating me. Maybe, they will said that our goal for now was stupid. But no, I'll do anything to make this Beyblade worst. I will make it, they must be someone who make it.

Must be some group of two people doing this. And yes, it was me and Aiga. If I picked Drum or the others, maybe they didn't understand. So, Aiga was the best person and choice.

Talking about it, that sentence wasn't the first sentence that hit me so hard. They were so many sentences that I heard from someone who making the Legends like a trash. They didn't know how hard to make to be a champion, they did not know.

But how? How to make them realize?

Yes, the first thing to make them realize was making them regretted what they were saying and doing. I will do that, I surely will do that.

No doubt, no regret and no mercy.

Snapping back to the real world of mine, I heard a ting from my phone. Turning it on, I saw Shu messaged me. Clicking the pop-up, I typed the password as the screen showing the whole message of me and Shu.

Today, 02:46 PM, Shu's message :
"There is no use for doing that."

Oh nice, another not-understand-what's-going-on person. Yeah yeah, he's been talking and training Lane, so of course he will said that.

The Raging Bulls was the popular one now, he's been taking and training so many people in his group. Not the worst one, but I just want a straight thing. Why they don't understand what's the feeling now?

Oh! I know! Because, Shu was the one that got tangled up with the dark resonance. Welp, nope. Even Aiga that got tangled up with it still joining me now.

Clicking the keyboard, I typed :
"Well, still gonna do that. Because, everything is mess up, Shu."

Done! Clicked the send message icon, as he read that. Nice, gonna wait his next message of reasonable words.

Shu's message :
"Everything is FINE. There's nothing mess up here, and you don't need to do that thing, Valt."

Closing the app and turning off my phone, there was no functions I texted a person that already in not-understand-what's-going-on group.

He said that everything was fine? What fine? Hah, fine to be training a person that having a bad flare? Yes, for him, he was the one that training Lane.

Ha, gratefully that I didn't told Shu about me being a villain. I just told him that everything being mess up. Nice one, Shu.

Thinking about it, I just realized that being a villain must have a new name or some name that cool enough. Mmmmm, what should I make one? Oh!

How about Blue Ice? Wait, that wasn't very cool. How about Ruru? That was cool and cute tho, oh Rura? No, I picked Ruru. More cool hehehe.

After looking and looking through the window and seeing clouds, now it was 5 PM. Spain, here we come. Oh dang, Aiga still sleep meanwhile, the plane already stopped.

"AIGAWAKEUPWEALREADYARRIVE!" I screamed perfectly jumping him out. Yes, mission accomplished.

"THE HELL OKAY OKAY! I AWAKE!" answered him as he standing up from his seat.

Yeah, this will be the time where we become the villain who will make them regret of what they done. Oh and I need to tell Aiga about Shu and the other. So, there was no secret for the two of us.

Yeah, the journey has started.