Journey 10 : Aiga Akaba

No no no, that's not possible. Aiga will never betrayal me, right? Of course, not!

Valkyrie blinked.

My imagination switched to Achilles that was still with me, and Aiga wasn't even asking about his bey. It moved, showing me a hospital with a lot of rooms in the hallway and Mikado's face.

I blinked, waking up from my mind.

Aiga... meets the Legends and Mikado?

Valkyrie shone dark blue, agreeing what I was thinking. I gazed to Aiga that was laying on his bed, still reading the information and playing his phone.

Or maybe photoing all the documents.

I slowly slipped Valkyrie back to my pocket, trying to talked with Aiga.

"Yo, dude," he called, looking at me that just cosplaying a statue.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have his number? I mean, Moko," he pulled up his body, sitting in the bed with the documents on his hands.

I need to lie, this eyes is surely colder.

"Number? Of course not, how can I get that?" I sat on the bed, gazing to him, "Mikado doesn't give it, this will be so hard, right?"

He lowered his head with his unsatisfied expression. He gazed back to the paper and picture, as he squeezed all of it.

He stood, kicking the floor as the sound of it echoed, bravely with his determined eyes, "Valt! This thing... is no good! We... need to stop this villain thing, Valt!"

Valkyrie, you're the best. Thanks.

"Wait what? What happened, dude?" I stood up, calming and patting his shoulders to pretended that I tried to make him calm.

"I... I... I meet Mikado and the Legends."

Those brat... surely smart playing game, huh. So. cool.

"And that time, I don't use my mask, instead I just used my outfit," he continued.

"Then? They say something?" I asked him, taking off my hands from his shoulders.

"They said... they want to kill... and torture... the Ruru if he betrayal them, Valt," he slowly whispered, lowering his head.

"Mmmm, really?"

"Yes, Valt! Let's stop this!" he shocked me with his hands on my shoulders, shaking me with his determinated eyes.

Sorry, my mind has been with me forever.

"You just scared, that is you," the light of the hotel blinking, the whole room feels so cold, "So pathetic, Aiga. So pathetic."

He gasped, following with his widened eyes. He pulled away his hands from my shoulders, taking a quick shift from me.

"What happened, Aiga? Haha,"

"Go away! Go away from me!" he shifted to the door so quick, thinking that he could opened it.

"Oh? Want to leave? We just meet a few second ago, Aiga!" the lamp were flickering, the door was closed, as it was planned.

"W-What do you want!?"

"You've change... because, them. Do you know how much I was happy to see you and being your friend? But, you just want to be like them."

"Then what? If you got caught by them, you'll die, Valt! You've got torture and anything else!" he shouted, trying to opened the door.

"Can't believe this but, have you think about Achilles?"

He stopped, looking at me with that widened eyes of him. Slowly, he fall to his knees, couldn't believe with himself.

"Where is he? Where is Achilles?" he spoke slowly.

"He's looking to his pathetic partner."

That will be the last thing for him. I took Aiga that everyone and anyone will not know. And that was how it's played.

2 days later after Aiga disappeared from the world, Mikado and the team planned to make a meeting in the BC Soul.

"Oh man! This is going to be hard!" I exclaimed, staring to Valkyrie and Achilles.

The last meeting, Kristina has met me. She knows the eyes of me, and I was the one trying to use her in order to get bladers. But then, if went to BC Soul, I couldn't use my blue and red eyes.

"They will know it," looking straight to the wall, my eyes' sight moved to the clock.

"Nice, it's the time to go! Okay!" I used the red mask and hoodie, because I always used it to them. I vanished my blue and red eyes yet, taking the beys to my pocket.

"Oh, and please be nice here, okay? I'll leave you with this room! I'll be right back in a few hours!" I shut the door, locking it from the outside.

He will be fine there, like always. Hmm.

I ambled in the hallway, taking the lift. It stopped at the lowest floor, I leaved the lift already. Looking right and left, as I feel a hit in my back.

"Ow! The heck–"

"Hello, Ruru!" the wind outside blow his purple hair that could make any girls beside us falled in love.

I sighted, looking back at him, "One, it hurts. Two, don't shock me. Three, don't be a ghost here!" yelled to him.

"Ooops! Sorry! Hehe!" he winked to the girls that just chattering there, as the girls started to screamed.

"Wow, fangirls?"

He close-up his lips to my ear, whispered, "I don't even know who they are but, okay. I like pretty girls," he pulled back, shrugging his shoulders.

Heh, this boy. Gosh.

"Honcho! Shu! Free! Lui!" he waved, as he dragged my wrist, running to them. He even noticed that I almost fall to the freaking big rock.

"Yo!" Honcho waved back. As usual, Shu smiled, Lui crossed his arms and Free stared at us.

They aren't change, but their heart change.

Finally, I stood beside the them. Mikado was chattering with Rantaro and Shu, meanwhile Free and Lui were staring at the street.

Waiting... a bus?

"Ah! Sorry not telling you, Ruru! We are waiting someone again! This person is surely amazing! Yeyyo!" Mikado exclaimed, smiling brightly to me.

Their sight looked all over the street and the place but, it just like that. Over and over. Not knowing what they want, not knowing who is the person.

The footsteps can be heard loudly, as everyone's sight got him. Including me. The one that just got caught from this team, he came.

"Oh hey! Okay, so this is Moko Kobayashi! He just got caught yesterday night, Ruru! You're amazing because, some people told me that you caught him!" he yelled, so excited until his head want to exploded.

All of them laughed because Mikado's silliness. Included me too, I laughed.

But not as the same topic as them.

Just how it goes. I really can believe you, Moko. Now, let's start this, shall we?