Journey 11 : Position

"Okay guys, this is BC Soul! Welcome!" exclaimed the purple boy. He turned around with wide opened arms.

Kobayashi just silently confused but, managed to smile. He followed the purple boy, gazing through all the place in the BC Soul.

"Free!" a magenta haired girl came, running from the main building to the golden boy. He turned to see the girl, smiling.

"This is the leader of BC Soul, Kristina Kuroda! Wohoo!" the purple boy that just nowhere added and screamed the whole thing, making Kobayashi jumped out off his heart.

"Please, I'm begging you to. Shut. Up," Kobayashi put his hands to Mikado's shoulders, making him stop jumping so excited.

"So, let's start! We can do the meeting in my office, follow me," suggested the girl, walking in front all of us.

Dang, this is going to be hard.

We appeared to her office quickly, taking our own sit. Shu with Lui, Free with Rantaro, Kristina with Mikado. Everywhere I sat, Kobayashi always followed me and I ended up sit next to him.

"So, we're gonna talk about-"

"Stop," the purple boy, stopping the only girl in this team, cutting her out.

"What happened, Todo?"

He chuckled a bit, glazing at me, "Hey, Ruru. Take a guess, who will be the main topic here!"

All of the attention right upon me, waiting for an answer. Kobayashi somehow lowkey smirked and the others, smiling.

Mmm... if you ask me what's our topic, I can't answer it rightly. But, from the news, I can read that it was...

"Aiga, Aiga Akaba is our main topic," I stared at him, deep in his eyes he was shocked, but managing to be calm.

"Right! Aiga Akaba! He was lost from the Beyblade recently," added the girl. All of them back to Kristina, with all of her papers full of documents.

"How can?" questioned Kobayashi, standing up from the couch. He ambled toward Kristina, taking one of the paper.

"Wait, hey. Don't touch it," I yelled.

"That's okay, Ruru. He's one of us now," responded the albino boy, smiling to him.

"Aiga Akaba just recently gone after the accident that got him. He was in the hospital, but after he off from the hospital, he gone," explained the magenta girl. She ambled to me, giving me the paper of Aiga's documentary.

"And now, Ruru, I will not give you a mission to find him, instead, this guy," Mikado clicked some remote and somehow, it showed a big picture and a document.

"You know him, right, Ruru?"

"Oh, of course. Phi, the demon."

"Right! It's Phi, he is making something again, I want you to capture him," added Mikado, turning off the hologram.

"Fine, but where is he now?"

Mikado walked toward me, whispered in my ears, "Of course, Snake Pit."

"What!? Snake Pit?" I widened my eyes, glancing at him, "It's Theodore's place, but why the hell he's in there?"

"I told you, Ruru. He's making something again, that's why I want you to capture him before they commit to be friends~"

Lucky. Very lucky.

"Well then, you can go, Ruru. I know you're tired since you already got Kobayashi. See ya later!" he took my wrist and pushed me to the door, banging it.

Wow, wouldn't this be a good thing to do? Phi and Theodore, man. They are big trouble. Yet freaking cool.

I ambled out to the town, not going to the hotel. Instead, I waited in the cafe for anything that interesting with Kobayashi.

I used my blue and red eyes, to saw around and my instincts told me that something will happened in the hotel, so here I am. In the cafe, nowhere.

Biting the tip of my thumb, thinking, If Kobayashi understand the last plan, it'll be easier for me to see the Mikado team moves. And I just need to go to the Snake Pit.

If he understand...

Snapping to the real world back, I saw a waiter with a hat covered his eyes brought the donuts and chocolate milkshake that I ordered.

"Here's your order," added the waiter. He put all the order in my table, waiting for me to say something.

"Thank you."

"You're ready?" he stated, staring at me as he sat down cross over me.

My freaking eyes!

"Don't need to be shocked, it's me, man," he exclaimed, in order it just makes me calm.

"I thought it someone else, Kobayashi!" I whispered. Luckily that I took the seat in the corner of the cafe, that cross the wall. So there was rarely people passing by.

"Okay, so, they will search Aiga. Here's the document of the plan," he throw the big brown envelope that just written 'secret' on it.

"Nice, thanks Kobayashi. Oh, are you joining me to go to the Snake Pit?" I grabbed the envelope as I opened it slowly.

"I'll give you my right-hand buddy, his name is Arthur," I quickly froze like a statue in there, staring at him. Making him sure, I raised my eyebrow.

"Arthur... Percival?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Man, that guy is popular! In the bad side, of course," I focused my eyes back on the paper that he gave.

The Mikado team planned to used the BC Soul, trying to catched up Aiga and saved him. They also will make an announcement to make sure if someone saw Aiga.

"This will be hard..." I muttered. Thinking is surely hard, so I tried to grabbed my milkshake and donuts to munch and drink it.

But, I couldn't. I raised my eyes to saw where is it but . . .

"YO! THAT'S MINE, EY!"

"Oh, sorry. I love this~"

"Ugh, don't imitate that Mikado."

"That's okay, that's okay. I'll support you, just order again, I'll pay it," he smiled, looking at me, trusting me like I will never betrayed him.

"Fine, order it."

"You, order it. I'm here, sitting down in the seat."

"You EAT my donuts, and DRINK my milkshake. You're the one that should order it to me, hey!" I stared at him, as he got annoyed.

"Finee! But, you use a mask, how can you eat and drink?" he stood up from his seat, ready to order in there.

"Not your business."

"Rude person~" he ambled to the cashier, ordering the foods and drinks.

That's okay to be rude, but I still have a heart, hmph!