He stomped his way closer to a angered Ralph, getting close to his face as he pointed. "It will stay that until someone wins the cup at the end of the race!"

"Maybe I'll have to have a little talk with the winner then." Ralph bared his teeth a little bit as King Candy pouted.

"Is that a threat I smell?" He then gagged, waving his hand in front of his nose. "Beyond the halitosis you obviously suffer from—."

"Listen, Nilly-Wafer!" Ralph snapped again, clenching his taffy-covered fists. "I'm not leaving without my medal!"

"Yes, you are." King Candy smirked before turning to his cart, the Oreo guards raising their spears as the donuts cops walked forward. "Wynnchel, Duncan. Get him out of that cupcake and onto the first train back home."

"And if I see you here again, Wreck-it Ralph," He chuckled, Sour Bill looking at him flatly. "I'll lock you in my fungeon?"

"Fungeon?" Ralph asked, eyeing him.

"Fun dungeon, you know?" King Candy smiles awkwardly. "It's a play on words? It's the— never mind! I've got a couple of glitches to deal with, thanks to you."

He walks closer to his cart as Ralph looks at him in shocked confusion. "Goodbye, Wreck-it Ralph! It hasn't been a pleasure."

He laughed as he drove from his throne, circling around the cupcake before leaving through the door he came in from, Sour Bill rushing to follow.

"This thing is hard as a rock!" The shorter donut exclaimed as he tapped his baton against the cupcake, the taller one nodding.

"I can see that. Get the tools." He gestured his baton to the side as the shorter donut waddled in that direction, Ralph looking between the two.

"What tools?" He demanded, furrowing his eye brows.

"Quiet, you!"

"Ow!"

The shorter donut heaved out a candied chain saw, the blades making a terrifying noice as Ralph screamed in fear.

"What?! No!" He whimpered and rocked to the side as he tried to get himself up, the taller donut tried to calm him down.

"Take it easy, big boy!"

"Stay away from me!"

He managed to get up and waddled down the hallway as fast as he could, his hands staying in the air as he continued to scream.

"He's getting away!" The shorter donut lowered tombs still-active chainsaw as the two ran after him.

. . . . .

"GAH!" Ralph groaned as he busted through the wall and landed on the ground, the impact freeing him from the hardened taffy and cupcake. "Ow! Oh!"

He looked back at the donut cops for one second before booking it away from the castle, the taller donut pointed aggressively at the shorter donut. "Quick! Call out the Devil Dogs!"

. . . . .

The dogs sniffed hurriedly at the Mess Ralph made, looking at each other before facing forward and barking.

The donut cops whimpered as they tried to hold on, the dogs panting as they jumped and rolled down a hill and sniffing at the chocolate lake.

Not giving them a break, the dogs dragged the donuts around the lake, making them scream as they run to catch up.

Breathing through a wafer, Ralph swam slowly but eagerly as he bursts out of the chocolate, coughing and gagging in disgust. "Chocolate. Bleh, I hate chocolate!"