Every thing was going smoothly expect for one person who had made there lives a living hell and that's Kelvin storm. The man was paralyzed, he sits in a wheelchair  but up untill now he still loathes Elijah and Matt for being who they are. Kris feels bad because Kelvin never accepted Elijah but it seems to not faze Elijah one bit. In fact when Kelvin says those slurs words Elijah just laughs his ass off and tells his dad how funny he was and how much he loves him.

Now Kris knows Kelvin will never change.

Carter and Matt got married too after a month of Kris and Elijahs wedding, it was also not a big wedding but it was fine. They adopted there son Robert two years ago and the couple seems happy. Today the boy turns three but Carter will totally kill them if they arrive late but seeing  Elijah was already late Kris is not  going to hear the last of it.

" Sorry I am late" Elijah said rushing in " Carter called me the party had started" Elijah removed his suit tossing it on the floor gaining a glare from kris who picked it up. That's Elijah for you. " Hey baby I missed you" Elijah slug his hands around kris' waist kissing him deeply.  Kris moaned in his mouth as he also pulled his mate closer to deepen the kiss. " I wish we had time" Elijah whispered " I would have loved to be inside of you right now but Carter will kill me if we are late, I can't have him bitch around like last time" Elijah chuckled pecking kris' lips. " Wow you smell devine do you want us to miss the party, those jeans are making me horny" Elijah looked at his mate up and down Kris was wearing tight black jeans and white tight shirt which was printed on his body showing off his perfectly defined abs.

" You're always horny Elijah" Kris chuckled

" You look fuck able right now" Elijah trialled his hands down kris' back to his ass as he squeezed gently " shit, you're going to give me a boner all night and if carter wasn't a bitch we should have stayed here and fuck our brains out" Kris blushed cream son red, only Elijah can get him flustered like this.

"Go shower" Kris said changing the topic, he was still shy about these things. All these years but he still blushes like a Virgin " Elijah" Kris called out " are you sure you're ready at what we talked about" Kris asked worriedly.

"Kris I am ready, I am not changing my mind and today we telling my family then next weekend we will tell your family and I want the process to begin right away" Elijah Said seriously.

" You know that the child will be mine, why don't we just adopt like carter and Matt did" Kris looked at Elijah pleadingly. Elijah sighed pulling on his hand as they sat on the bed.

"You're an alpha Kris and stop saying that the baby will be yours" Elijah frowned " you're my husband which means that baby will be totally mine too. Stop stressing about this baby ok" Kris nodded feeling sightly down. They were going to use his sperm but he felt bad coz the baby won't have Elijahs genes at all. " You will be the papa and I will be dad" Elijah grinned "I can't wait to get another addition to our little family"

" I love you Elijah" Kris said placing a kiss on Elijahs mark making him shiver.

" What are you trying to do Kris , do you want us to miss the stupid party" Elijah moaned.

" Don't call it stupid as far as I know you will be throwing those stupid parties in the coming years" Kris smirked.

" I know and I will love them because I will be with you but if that brat cock blocks me he or she is dead" Elijah said seriously, no one jokes about his sex life

"I can't believe you're thinking about that in all things that You should have thought about" Kris chuckled. Elijah loves sex like the dude never let his dick rest but Kris loves his horny mate