"wow, this is

"wow, this is... how many twitter controversies has my relationship caused again?", she asked, scrolling through her phone

"an abnormal amount", nene sighed, "what do you think of this one?"

"i fucking wish i had him all to myself and everyone knew."

nene was definitely taken back by how pissed she was.

"really?"

y/n took a deep breath, reverting back to her level headed self.

"i know that it's not feasible, cause then all the hate would be directed straight at me. and i get that he's being protective but it just sucks sometimes."

"i get it"

"does it seem like i want attention when i say that?"

"you have this tendency of scrutinising yourself even when you shouldn't. wanting to make your relationship public isn't asking for attention, especially when you have to deal with the negative comments about you everyday."

"yeah but-"

"no"

atsumu, who was listening to the conversation, felt his stomach sink. he didn't know she felt like this. and she'd already been hurt before. even if not by him, because of him.

"he does care a lot about you though, i can tell", nene defended him, much to his surprise.

probably because she was just as protective of y/n as he was, if not more.

"i love him", she buried her face in her hands, "but i'm soooo mad at him right now"

"by the way he's awake", nene pointed behind her, "and eavesdropping like a coward. talk to him."

"TSUCCHAN WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BLOW MY COVER", atsumu yelled as he sat up in bed

"cause it was a shitty cover, you were moving around too much"

"how long have you been up?", y/n asked, turning around

"since she called your dad a dilf"