(xiii) sugar daddy

three weeks later

three weeks later

"no so see, even i know that he has a twin and that they were the miya twins or whatever", kyoko whined, "like i know everything about him, so who does she think she is, asking such an insignificant question"

"what's this so early in the morning", y/n asked, taking off her jacket. it was kinda weird to hear kyoko talk about him.

"tch, this dumb atsumu fan account on twitter picked a fight with me again.", kyoko rolled her eyes

"y/n, aren't you going to tokyo for the weekend?", terumi asked

"i am actually", she nodded, "i have that interview with volleyball monthly tomorrow."

"all the best y/n senpai!!", natsu exclaimed

"thanks natsu", she grinned

practice went as usual. everyone worked well together. as usual, y/n stayed back and practised extra. it was one of those rare days where nene too stayed back with her.

nene didn't generally practice as much as her. she was more gifted than y/n. but she didn't really like the game as much as her. y/n wasn't as gifted. but trained very hard because she loved it.

"who's taking the interview again?", she asked, tossing the ball to y/n who spiked it down

"i forgot the name.... midori or something", she shrugged, "that kuroo guy told me she'll be taking it. and i also have to do a brief photoshoot or something"

"does atsumu know about it?"

"i mean, yeah i mentioned it to him. that's why we can't go on our sunday date."

"he's really spoiling you with all the dates huh", she said, "like a sugar daddy"

y/n never thought that she'd live to see the day where nene would use terms like sugar daddy.

atsumu had stayed true to his word, though. in the last three weeks, she had gone to osaka twice to see him.

last week, he was busy so they hadn't met. this week, she had work to do.

shoyo had ended up finding out about them too when he walked in on them facetiming this one time and asked atsumu about it till he gave in and admitted it. he also pretended as if he knew something was up ever since they watched that preliminary match in miyagi.

they didn't really go on fancy, elaborate dates, per se. they played volleyball and ate and made out in his huge apartment or watched a movie occasionally. literally that was it.

and despite her constant protests, he insisted on paying for everything. she did feel bad spending his money, to be honest. but he kept saying he had too much money and no one to spend it on.