“Nice to meet you, Hoseok ssi.” Lisa smiled cheekily then a voice was heard.

“Let's sit,” Jungkook muttered emotionlessly.

Jungkook then sat in front of Lisa, Hoseok in front of Jin whose sitting beside Jisoo, Jennie in front of her now “ex-boyfriend” Taehyung whose between both Yoongi and Jimin while Jimin was in front of Rosé.

“So, this is Hoseok's cousin, Min Yoongi. And here, is Park Jimin.” Jin pointed at the two men sitting beside Taehyung.

“Anyway, some of you does not know them yet, or maybe you do?” Namjoon asked then the three nodded.

“Rosé ssi is the daughter of one of our business partners, am I correct Rosé ssi?” Jimin asked while looking at the raven who only rolled her eyes at him.

“Oh really? How about Lisa?” Namjoon asked.

“Yoongi ssi does look familiar to me,” Lisa stated that earned their attention.

“Really?” Jin asked.

“I met Lisa ssi at the exhibition in Canada a year back.” Yoongi said with his poker face that made her realize.

“Oh yes! The exhibition held in Canada. That is why you looked so familiar, Yoongi ssi.” Lisa said and smiled at the guy who only nodded at her.

Just then, the waiter then came and took their orders.

“I've heard that you girls and Jungkookie here are batchmates, correct?” Hoseok asked then the girls nodded.

“Thinking about it, I wonder who's Jungkook's ex here,” Jimin stated that made Lisa frozen. Namjoon and Jin also looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

“I mean, didn't you guys said that Jungkook had a girlfriend before?” Jimin asked while looking innocently at them, Hoseok looked at Jungkook then to the girls.

“Jim—”

“Jisoo ssi is an exception though since Jin hyung said that Jisoo ssi's first love was Jin hyung. That means, three of the girls are left.” Jimin stated and eyed the three but his eyes lingered to Rosé who looked wary and worried, he smirked at this. “Rosé ssi must be out for a reason that she had never been on a relationship. Down to both Jennie ssi and Lisa ssi.”

“Jimin, what the hell are you talking about?” Jin tried to stop the playful guy but he did not listen and continued his guessing game.

“Jennie ssi, no offense but Jungkookie isn't really a fond of bitchy girls,” Jimin said then Lisa looked at Jennie who looked unbothered and collected. Lisa looked at Jimin's direction before glancing towards Jungkook whose actually staring at her. Lisa broke the eye contact when she heard Jimin speak again.

“His type is…” Jimin held his chin as if thinking, “Cute and angelic just like Lisa ssi. That also leaves to you, Lisa ssi. Are you perhaps his—”

“Shut up now, shorty. You are making Lisa ssi uncomfortable.” Yoongi said trying to save the girl.

“Sorry about him, girls. He's just too playful sometimes,” Hoseok ssi said while glaring at Jimin's direction. The waiter then went to them and placed their orders on the table.