Chapter 150: Recuperation

C150 Recuperation 

This guy didn't go back to his own nest, instead, he dragged a lot of prey with him and came in the cave while smelling the fragrance.

Seeing the drastic change in Gongyang Xinghan's cave, he was surprised for a moment, "Abraham, you're so awesome. You changed your place appearance so quickly."

There were windows and doors, as well as a few small plants that had been stimulated by wood magic. Those plants were magic plants, and similarly, they didn't fear the cold.

He had never smelled the fragrance of the food that Gongyang Xinghan cooked before,to the point that his nine heads were drooling.

"You ...You're hungry? " Gongyang Xinghan looked at his big Magic Pet.

"Although I'm full, I still want to eat ..." Although he had eaten his fill in the swamp, he felt that he could still eat a little bit more.

"Then let's wait." Gongyang Xinghan rolled up his sleeves, "I'll roast something for you later."

Gongyang Xinghan looked at the food he brought back.

Of course, there was nothing suitable in the swamp, but the island in the swamp was large enough that there was something edible on it.

The shallow water grows the Correze dish, the Borneo dish, the small cilantro dish and small aquatic fruits like blueberries, as well as the roots of lotus-like plants.

Gongyang Xinghan is not that familiar with cooking, other than roasting meat, at least he knew how to cook instant noodles and pearl soup (clear soup) .

Anyway... What needs to be washed clean, cut into pieces... After placing the pot down, a huge pot started cooking.

There was no shortage of salt and meat. As long as the one inside ate meat, the one outside would look like he didn't have much experience. What can't he give?

Therefore, Golden Dragon King and the others brought a pot of stew with a little vegetable flavor.

Maxim got a big bowl of food with all kinds of vegetables, roast meat, stewed meat, and a whole roasted giant bird.

Gongyang Xinghan's also eat roasted meat, and his main dish was bread. It was a huge piece of bread, and the Nine-Headed Snake ate more than ten of them.

Looking at Gongyang Xinghan's barbecue, Golden Dragon King looked at him with a meaningful glance. Gongyang Xinghan obediently offered a piece: "You can only eat one. Your wounds are not fully healed yet. Wait, I'll roast more for you!"

"Humph!" Golden Dragon King ate the meat gloomily.

The Magic Pet outside finished its meal, and nine heads stuck out from the door and  window: "My meal is done."

"Once you're done eating, scram!" Golden Dragon King was not in a good mood as he roared at the head that stuck out to him.

Maxim was so frightened that he hurriedly retreated and crawled as he ran: "See you tomorrow!" Abraham!"

He didn't even dare to say "Golden Dragon King

"! Aiya, don't bully my Magic Pet." Gongyang Xinghan complained, "The food you eat is something he found! Furthermore, he didn't bring back anything from the swamp. They were all from the mountains, so it was obvious that he had put his heart into it."

"Humph." Golden Dragon King felt awkward for a moment: "If you have him, won't you treat me badly?" (T/N: Let's take a moment to savor how GDK is jealous with GX magic pet)