Chapter 126: Sizzle Sizzle

C126 Sizzle Sizzle 

"Being able to borrow it is already quite good." His Holiness the Holy Pope gloomilysaid, "I don't have that much face."

It was said that the blessings of the three elements was a magic shield where the three Magic Elements clashed. It was a masterpiece created by the ancient Alchemist Master Chang Feng.

This master was indeed a God of Tri-Element, and was extremely famous. The most famous of them all were these "Three Elements Blessings".

It was said that the moment he made it, the Magic Elements was restless, as though it could support three different types of Magic Shield, and they were all Level 10. This shield was a legendary existence. Many people wanted to study the items left behind by this legendary Tri-Element God.

However ... Which family wouldn't have something like this hidden away like a treasure? Who would be willing to take it out and study it? If the research sounded good, it was a research, but if it sounded bad, it was a doom before the research!

Those research maniacs don't care whose family heirloom it is. In their hands, there is nothing that isn't fragmented.

His Holiness the Holy Father was the same. He had been envious of something for a longtime and had never fought against it before. Now that someone brought him a 'spar', how could he not be depressed?

"You're being too modest." Albert wiped away his sweat and changed the topic: "Can we win with this kind of equipment?"

"It will be Difficult!" His Holiness the Holy Pope directly shook his head.

"Impossible, right?" Albert was shocked for a moment: "He's just Grand Magister!"

Furthermore, he had taken the test when he had just arrived at the Holy Capital. Previously, he was only an Advanced Magician, and it was said that he had taken the higher level exam.

However, the rarer the year, the more importance should be attached to the consolidation of one's cultivation base. If the foundation was not solid, then one would rise to a skyscraper, and the building would eventually collapse.

"Yeah, he's just Grand Magister." Just as His Holiness the Holy Pope was about to say something

Golden Dragon King opened his mouth and said, "To reveal a secret that others don't want others to know is not the action of a gentleman."
His Draconic eyes stared coldly at the Pope, a hint of fighting spirit in them.

His Holiness the Holy Pope stroked his beard: "Of course, of course!" He didn't want to fight with Golden Dragon King anymore.

"This... Your Majesty, are you sure? " Albert had a trace of luck in his heart.

"You schemed against him, he'll took care of you." His Holiness the Holy Pope sighed. "Greed, it can make a man like you lose your mind." (T/N: Well said Pope)

"This King's Dragon rider is not an idiot." Golden Dragon King had confidence in Gongyang Xinghan.

Gongyang Xinghan never meditated, but he only needed to learn magic once before he could do it too. Furthermore, it was all instantaneous, and was so valiant that Golden Dragon King know Gongyang Xinghan used the Dragonic language magic. (T/N: I mean he learned using your books who start at level 8 and so. You Dragons look down in lower level power)

This was because at the eighth rank, only Dragons could reach the level of Instant Cast without training. From the ninth rank onwards, Dragons will have its own Dragonic language magic. Until the level Fifteen Restriction Spell, there were always Draconic Language Magic.