Chapter 148: Nine-Headed Snake

Don't resent me for not updating early .
My Uncle went home after 2 years, that uncle of mine is workaholic. We take a trip outside of our city, and went sea side~ There is no such thing as stable internet connection there.
By the way here's the new chapter!

C148 Nine-Headed Snake 

Not to mention how they would explain, report, and guess when they returned with this information, Gongyang Xinghan and Golden Dragon King were teleported to who knows where along with a streak of white light.

The moment Golden Dragon King's huge body fell to the ground, his wound had already cracked.

Gongyang Xinghan smelled the Dragon blood and immediately spilled out his shield and healing spell without thinking.

When he opened his eyes, he found that Golden Dragon King had fainted.

"Golden Dragon King? Brother Long? "Brother?" Gongyang Xinghan had to call him three times in a row before
(T/N: Again "Long" means Dragon in Chinese. That's why Golden Dragon King is called "Jin Long".)

Golden Dragon King finally opened his eyes with difficulty.

"Don't faint!" Gongyang Xinghan panicked. "You are too big for me to carry. We don't even know where this place is. What danger is there ... What will you do if I run? "Gongyang Xinghan had treated him with some Light magic Spell.

Although Dragons was extremely strong, with so many healing spell around, Golden Dragon King's wounds had also recovered considerably, just that Gongyang Xinghan felt that after a hundred days, because this Dragon was strong, he might recover in a day.

However,due to the loss of his blood and injured scales, it was still not possible for him to recover so quickly.

"I'm fine." Golden Dragon King looked forward with a sharp gaze.

"Someone's here?" Gongyang Xinghan was shocked. He added more layers of protection on himself and Golden Dragon King, causing their bodies to be multi-colored... It was all caused by the flowing Magic Elements luster from the protective shields.

"Yes, there's a Demonic Beast." Golden Dragon King was not at all relaxed

"Come out!"Gongyang Xinghan noticed that the place they landed on was a huge karst cave. There was a faint smell of blood in the karst cave, and it was very humid in the karst cave.

Gongyang Xinghan touched the wall with his hand.

"Hehe ..." The other party seemed to be laughing in his throat, causing goosebumps to appear all over his body.

Then... They were attacked.

The opposite party did not reveal himself, and because of the darkness, Gongyang Xinghan could not see what he looked like. However, he could see that there were more than a dozen green lanterns in the darkness. It was still shaking, but he did not know what it was.

However, the opponent's magic was very intense. Fortunately, their magic barriers were very strong, and even a sword Saint was unable to break through their defense. No matter how intense their magic was, it was useless.

All of them were blocked outside. However, it was so dark that Gongyang Xinghan was not used to it. He used a low level Light Element spell, Illumination Technique, but he forgot that he was no longer the same person as before.

Although he had used a low-level magic, the moment the illumination technique was used, countless small objects that were as bright as energy-saving light bulbs flew out, instantly lighting up the cave to the point where not even a hair could be seen.