Chapter 115: Boss Nivia

C115 Boss Nivia 

Gongyang Xinghan really went downstairs and there really was such a place. But unfortunately, the moment he entered, he blushed when he saw the situation in the room. Because it was full of girls, especially little girls! 

Everyone looked at him when they saw him come in ."This sir ..." 

"This esteemed Mr. Grand Magister, do you have any business with me? " The people who were in charge of receiving the guests were all young girls. When they were halfway through, they saw the medal on Gongyang Xinghan's chest and immediately shivered.

"Oh, about that, I want to make two sets of clothes for my pets." Gongyang Xinghan quickly explained the purpose of his visit. 

The girl was startled, then she said with difficulty: "Mr. Grand Magister, we are here to make clothes for small pets, your pet is a Magic Pet, right? If it's too big, I'll ... I'm afraid I can't do it ..."

The girls in the room were all holding pets, the oldest was the size of a pug, and the youngest was like a thumb doll. Not only were they made for pets, but they also made clothes for dolls. But the girl really didn't dare to make clothes for the Magic Pet. 

Demonic Beasts that could be at least level 5 or higher were all big and bulky. Level 7 or above Demonic Beasts were basically not allowed to enter, no matter how much size they were, it was still a problem.

"No, it's just a small pet." Gongyang Xinghan gestured: "It's just this big."

"So small?" The girl was also surprised for a moment. "Then ...can we see it? Measure the size and take a look at the pets. If they are active pets, leave a space for them to freely use when making clothes."

"Fine." Gongyang Xinghan nodded. "I'll go get them now." Actually, he had found a locker room and drilled in, carried the little dragon cubs out of the space, then came out again, and carried him to the place where the clothes were made.

When he went in again, he found that the people inside were all gone!

All that was left were the eight beautiful girls who were in charge of receiving the guests and a dozen or so female tailors. However, the little dragon cubs were too adorable. If not for the Grand Magister badge on Gongyang Xinghan's chest, these ladies who liked pets would have already pounced over.

"This is ...A baby pet, right? Are they weaned? "

"This little thing... Could it be the Dragonic Beast? "

Gongyang Xinghan wiped his sweat: "It's the Dragonic Beast."

There really are people who are knowledgeable, but here at Holy Capital, there are many people with sharp eyes. 

The girls surrounded Gongyang Xinghan so tightly that not even a drop of water could trickle through. If it wasn't because they were afraid that Gongyang Xinghan would get angry, they would have already reached out their hands to touch him.

"What kind of clothes are you going to make for them?" The receptionist asked Gongyang Xinghan with stars in her eyes.

Gongyang Xinghan thought about it and said, "Let me draw a picture for you to see." He thought of the baby clothes from his previous life, those kinds of small clothes that resembled Han Chinese clothes, which were convenient to wear and were also the type that was opened wide. The little guys were still young now, but their calves were still quite big, so they should be about the same. The pants were specially designed to look like a pair of suspenders around their small bellies.

The little girl, who was responsible for the design, looked at the blueprints and changed it a little. 

"This strap can be made into something elastic. When you grow up, you can still wear it..." "Make a place on your back where you can hang them. This way, if you fly in the air, you can hang them on your body when it's inconvenient ..."