V. The Unspoken Truth

Start from the beginning

"I can't tell you everything, otherwise you'll stop and everyone will face their demise.."

"What do you mean..?" Ranboo asked in pure fear. He didn't like the sound of that at all.

"There's a reason you're doing this all"

"What reason? Does it have something to do with Tommy? Why me?" Ranboo threw questions, but didn't get a single answer to them.

"Just go look for Grian.." Was the last thing he heard before the room fell into silence.

     Ranboo headed back home. He had no idea where he could find Grian. He didn't even know where to start looking.

He pulled out his book 'Do not read' and began writing down things he knew.

-Tommy wants everyone to know about Lady Irene.
-Tommy is in Phoenix Drop, Rua'un.
-Rua'un was where the Dream Smp is now.
-Tommy is in the past?
-He wants me to go to Mystreet.
-Only Phil's oldest son knows about Mystreet.
-Apparently he's a Watcher called Xelqua or Grian?

-The one in the darkness.
-They are dead?
-They have something to do with this all.
-Are they guiding me?
-They have blue eyes.
-They were pierced with a sword?
-A ghost?

-The moonlight keeps acting strange.
-Is someone controlling it too?
-What is this all about?
-What if I just stop.?
-Will something bad happen?

-How can I find Grian?
-Is he even alive?
-Why does he know about this?
-Did Tommy know about him?
-What does Tommy know?
-Would Phil and Techno know about Grian?
-Or Ghostbur?

     Ranboo put the book away. He had absolutely no idea what was going on. Maybe he should just give-

"ASK FUNDY ABOUT ISKALL!"

Ranboo jumped. He hadn't expected the one in the darkness to get so panicked. He had only thought about giving up and they had immediate gotten all panicked.

At least he had more information now. Looked like he had to go and find Fundy.

    Ranboo found Fundy walking on the Prime path, "Fundy!" He called out and ran to the fox-looking shape-shifter.

"Oh, hey Ranboo!" Fundy greeted him.

"I have a question for you, but I will admit that I honestly have no idea why I have to ask you this," Ranboo explained.

"Okay?" Fundy tilted his head.

"I had to ask you about Iskall," Ranboo explained.

"Iskall?" Fundy looked surprised.

"Yeah," Ranboo nodded, biting his lower lip.

"Iskall is my friend. He lives in Hermitcraft, which is to South-West from the Dream Smp. Is there anything else you need to know about him?" Fundy spoke.

"I think that's actually enough," Ranboo nodded. He had a feeling that he had to go and travel to Hermitcraft.

"Alright," Fundy nodded and continued walking.

     Ranboo pulled out the map of the Dream Smp. He had to head to South-West to the lands of Hermitcraft. He didn't know anything about those lands or how to get there, but the panic in the voice of the one in the darkness had scared him. This mission definitely seemed important.

"What are you doing Boo?" Tubbo walked to the room and glanced at the maps.

"I found some information about Grian. I think he lives in Hermitcraft nowadays," Ranboo explained. Tubbo deserved to know the truth about his brother.

"Wait- Don't tell me you're planning on going there?" Tubbo bit his lower lip. He didn't want Ranboo to go.

"I'm sorry.. But I have to go.. This is really important.." Ranboo answered quietly.

"But it will take a long time! Michael needs you! I need you! You can't leave!" Tubbo cried out. He was close to tears.

"Tubbo.. I have no other opinions.." Ranboo whispered sadly. He didn't want to leave Tubbo alone.

"Tommy already left me! And now you're going to do the same?! Does anyone here love me anymore?!" Tubbo screamed as tears fell from his eyes.

"Tub-" Ranboo tried, but Tubbo cut him off.

"My own brother betrayed me! I had trusted him with my whole fucking life and he betrayed me! I love Tommy so much and guess what he went and did?! He left me! I decided to marry you and now you're just gonna leave me and our son alone?! I can't believe I ever trusted you! You, Dream and Tommy are all the same! I can't believe I trusted all of you!" Tubbo yelled in pure anger. He sounded so heartbroken that it made Ranboo cry.

"Tubbo.. Please.." Ranboo tried through his tears.

"No! I don't trust you anymore! All I wanted was someone who would love me and stay with me! But apparently that's too much to ask for! Everyone always leaves me!" Tubbo shouted.

"I don't want to leave you!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Then why are you doing it? Why are you leaving me?" Tubbo asked. His eyes were blank without any emotions and it scared Ranboo.

"It's really important.. I don't want to leave you.. But I -" Ranboo tried, but again Tubbo cut him off.

"What's more important than your own family?" He snapped. He was so tired of people leaving him and not coming back. He knew Ranboo wasn't coming back if he left.

"Tubbo... Please.. I don't.. I don't want to leave you and Michael.." Ranboo sobbed.

"Then don't," Tubbo answered coldly.

"It isn't so simple.." Ranboo whispered.

"That's what my mother said before she left!" Tubbo snapped, making Ranboo froze. Tubbo's mother had died when he had been two. That had ruined his whole life.

"Tubbo..." Ranboo whispered.

"You have to choose now! You have to stay or go!" Tubbo said as tear fell from his eyes.

"Tubs... Please.. I.. I..." Ranboo whispered. He didn't know what to do.

If he left, he and Tubbo would probably never be happy ever again.. If he stayed, something bad could happen..

Just when he had found happiness.. Did he want to ruin it? He loved Michael and Tubbo so much and they meant the world to him.

"Love me or leave me?" Tubbo asked as tears blinded his vision.

It's up to you! Yes, you! You choose what happens next! Does Ranboo...

Leave?

Or

Stay?

Words: 1660

(You can now choose what happens next by commenting which one you want!)

(REMINDER: Tubbo's and Ranboo's relationships is completely platonic!)