“What the fuck?!” Kai cussed loudly and looked at who the hell had the audacity to throw a ball on his face. Krystal immediately went to his side.

“How dare you cheat on Jennie huh?!” Jisoo shouted angrily, not caring about the other players and even the cheerleaders including Krystal looking at her.

“What?” Kai asked, acting oblivious about the fact that he cheated.

“You motherfucker!” Jisoo kicked his balls making him groan in pain while holding his groin as he knelt down.

“Kai! You bitch!!” Krystal took ahold of Jisoo's hair but then Lisa popped out of nowhere.

“Don't you dare lay a hand on Jisoo!” Lisa shouted angrily and pulled her hair harshly making her cry in pain.

The others got alert and tried to stop the fight. Other cheerleaders whom are Krystal's minions went to attack Jisoo and Lisa but Rosé and Jennie were fast enough to fight the two. The whole court was filled with screams and cries, mainly from the cheerleaders.

The four girls along with the cheerleaders and Kai were called to the chancellor's office.

“They started it first!” Krystal pointed at Jisoo angrily while the four rolled their eyes.

“Us? We didn't even notice you were there until you started pulling my hair,” Jisoo spat coldly.

“Jisoo is telling truth, Mr. Bang. We were there for Kai not with this ugly duckling. She just butted in!” Rosé said while Lisa nodded.

“Yeah and you kicked Kai!” Krystal stated.

“Why are you concerned? It's not like you are his girlfriend, am I correct?” Lisa spat that made her shut up.

Krystal glared at Lisa who only raised an eyebrow at her.

“She is a friend, stop being delusional Lisa.” Kai defended himself.

“But friends don't make out at the changing room, mister stupid dumbshit asshole.” Rosé spat while Jennie remained silent while looking down.

“Is this true, Miss Jung and Mr. Kim?” the principal asked.

“I don't plan on meddling about your personal connections but that is something unprofessional of you.” The chancellor said disappointment laced in his voice.

“We weren't, Mr. Bang—”

“I saw it! What's there to hide? I saw you two making out, isn't that a disgraceful shit? Making out inside the campus lowers the dignity of the school.” Jennie said without any emotions and calm.

“That thing isn't tolerable, is it Mr. Bang? That's a disgusting act, if other students.Jisoo said that made the principal sigh and massage his temple.

“Jongin and Krystal, you will be suspended for a week for doing an unacceptable matter. And about what you girls did earlier, I am giving you penalties about it.” The chancellor said that made them silent.