“We were friends when we were college in Busan, aunty.” Jisoo said then the two nodded as well.

“Oh, I see.” Aunt Jessi said and nodded.

After their breakfast at Jennie's penthouse, Lisa and Rosé went to their mansion.

Weeks had passed after that day and Lisa began to regain herself again. She is slowly moving on.

Lisa was walking at the street when she bumped into someone because she was too engrossed in covering her face. She is feeling uncomfortable as if she is being followed by someone and it is making her scared for some reason.

“Oh my, I'm so sorry, Mister.” Lisa bowed to the man.

[a/n: Gosh, Lisa always bumps into someone. I feel so dumb writing this but please bare it.]

“Lisa,” she froze when she heard his voice again.

She looked at the guy and there she saw him again.

They both stared each other again before Lisa quickly broke it.

“Excuse me,” she said and was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist and pulled her making her bump into his hard chest.

[a/n: See what I did there? Bump everywhere.]

“Jungkook,” Lisa tried to wriggle but Jungkook held her firmly and embraced her that made her stiff.

Jungkook then looked around, he noticed a person following Lisa earlier. Maybe a paparazzi. That is the reason why he blocked her way. Yes, he blocked her way that made her bump into him.

“Stop moving, someone is following you,” Jungkook said then Lisa remembered her uneasiness earlier as if she was being followed and her guess was right all along.

Afted some time, Jungkook loosened up his grasp and she quickly pushed him. She quickly bowed again.

“Thank you,” and was about to walk aeay when he pulled her again.

“Let's eat together.” He said then Lisa stared at him with wide eyes.

‘Did I just heard it right?’ she thought for a moment and stared at him. She is trying to look for evidences if he is joking but he wasn't. He is so serious and his facial expression is so firm.

Lisa is seemingly hypnotised by his stare that she ended up nodding faintly before pulling her hand away from his.

A guy then went to their direction.

“CEO Jeon, what is it that you need?” Lisa heard the guy asked.

“We'll eat here.” He stated then the said guy nodded.

Lisa followed Jungkook and the guy and entered a fancy restaurant. Lisa quickly fished for her phone to text her driver that she'll eat inside the mall for a while so that he won't worry about her.

While Lisa was busy texting her driver, the man in front of her, Jungkook was just watching her every move.

Then, a waiter came into their table.