She stopped and then looks at her Kwami again. "Come on, Subira! If I don't get out anytime soon as Spidey, I'd forget how to jump high— how to shoot webs– and how to stick on walls!"

"But then you'd remember how to use Venom Blast?" Subira looks at her with a glare, "Do you want me to get stressed out again about your health?"

"What? No! Of course I don't want that," (Y/N) quickly answers, kneeling on her bed and had her hands begging. "Please, Subira! I'm fully recovered— and this time I'm serious."

The spider hesitated once again, not sure if she should let her owner go out or not. Subira knew that she was trying to pressure her to say 'yes', which almost worked out. The spider then hums, trying to decide. If she had a phone that's her size, she'd definitely call Plagg right away to hear what he thinks.

(Y/N) looks into her Kwami's eyes, meeting her cute red eyes again to pressure her more. She doesn't always do this, but to get what she wants, she needs to do this; only if it's a must.

"Stop looking at me like that, (Y/N). It's still a no," Subira turns around and huffs, having her hands folded on her chest.

"But—" A scream that cut the girl's sentence off was heard from outside.

The two looks at each other, about to see what's happening through her balcony, but Subira was hoping that it's anything but an Akumatized person; she's hoping really hard for it.

Heading towards the balcony, they then see red butterflies flying around. Subira gasped at the sight, confused about how both of them didn't sense that something dangerous was going on. What is this...? Why are they red?! Subira panicked, but then sees (Y/N) grab her binoculars to see what's happening from afar; what's happening in Paris.

The Kwami waited for her owner to say something about the situation, but all (Y/N)'s reaction was being in shock. Her eyes widened at what she just saw through her binoculars.

"(Y/N)? Say something!"

"... There's too many," The girl mumbles out.

"What many?" Subira tried to stay calm.

(Y/N) turns her head to look at her Kwami, giving Subira the answer through her eyes. That made Subira gasp once again, shaking her head in disbelief as she flies a bit higher, only to see several alive-being getting Akumatized near the Eiffel Tower.

Then, Subira's ability to sense danger finally tingled. It was only hers that happened.

Hawkmoth will target Spidey first with his foes that he gathered, high chance that they will successfully get her if she hasn't gotten control of Venom Blast.

"Subira—"

The spider cuts her human off quickly, sweating, "No is a no, (Y/N)."

"Why are you so afra—"

"Because Hawkmoth is planning on getting you!" Subira exclaims out, "The others might not know, but he plans on getting rid of you... he's planning on separating me from you."

(Y/N) then sees a tear escape from Subira's eyes. It truly ached her heart to see the spider cry just because Subira cares about her.

"I don't want them to hurt you... I don't want Hawkmoth to seize me away from you." The little one sobs, covering her face with her small hands, trying to wipe the tears away but it won't stop streaming.

That made (Y/N)'s whole heart tear apart. She felt bad, really bad, but she couldn't risk having Ladybug and her other partners fight them when Hawkmoth only wants her.