She frowns at the thought of it. "I'm supposed to be resting, not think about all this stuff..." (Y/N) sighs as she walks, heading back to her house, seeing Subira waiting for her near the door. Looking at her Kwami, she puts on a smile and called her out.

Not only that, Subira insists her owner to stay away from the internet for a while because she didn't want her to see what the Parisians think about Spidey lately. Though (Y/N)'s curious, she did what her Kwami says. It's not like reading the news gives her joy anyway, but then she remembers Gwen, wondering how she's doing.

Getting bored, she then thought of the news again.

"Hey, uh, Subira... can I see the news about me?" The girl requested, as in her, she meant Spidey. Before Subira can even answer with a worried look, her owner quickly adds, "I don't care if their comments about me are all bad. It won't affect my superhero performance anyways, right?"

Subira hesitated for a moment, then when she saw her owner giving her the 'pretty please' look, she gave up and nods. "Fine..." Her answer made (Y/N) smile as she thank her, giving her a blueberry.

Now that they've headed to her bedroom, the girl turns her laptop on and flops onto her bed with it, searching up news about last week. As soon as it all loads in, it seems like the topic 'Spidey' was still popular until this day. Someone had the video of her using Venom Blast, and it blew up everywhere with millions of views, the likes and dislikes were balanced. Looking at the comments, she saw the ones with the most 'agreement'.

'She's literally the most OP superhero we've all seen, who cares if she's gotten the most dangerous powers?' That one was the top comment in the video, many people agreeing with it, but one of them disagreeing, 'You're a fanboy of hers and a gamer, of course you'd say that.'

That comment started a thread, but (Y/N) skips on it because she thinks it sounds funny seeing a teen and an old person fighting online, so she looks at the other comments.

'I won't forgive her if she turns evil. Like, how would our charming cat handle that? End #spideynoir and bring back #ladynoir' The girl cringed at the hashtag. "Who in the world would jumble our name into one like that?" She mumbles out, but then sees the replies to that comment, seeing 'Spidey's fandom' attacking her by calling the commenter a cringe hardcore shipper.

'She hasn't shown up ever since that terrifying moment. No way she'd into a supervillain if she can't handle her own power.'

'I still love her... don't know about you all.'

'Man, Spidey's fandom needs to open their eyes a bit wider because she's too amazing and might overrule our city one day.'

All of it seemed fun to read, but one comment caught her attention; it had the name of someone she's familiar with; Gwen Stacy. She reads her comment, which says, 'You guys cant seriously hate her just because of her cool superpower?! Spidey's the coolest person I know and she's super nice!!! And if I see any of you disrespecting her relationship with Chat Noir, you're the bad person >:(' Her comment made (Y/N) smile, finding it adorable.

By then, she kind of had fun reading all the positive and negative comments, though it does hurt her a little to see people saying that they'd think she would harm everyone after discovering her Venom Blast. Knowing that she doesn't have anything else to do with her laptop, she settled it aside and stretches her arms, wondering what to do as she hums. 

"Subira," (Y/N) calls her Kwami again.

"Yes?" The Kwami responds, flying towards her owner from her little house.

"What if I told you that I'm feeling good and that I'm ready to—"

"No." The Kwami then cuts her sentence off, knowing what was up next. Subira's answer made (Y/N) act like a whiny six-year-old kid who didn't get their ice cream as a joke, rolling on top of her bed several times.