Chapter 20

Xiao Huai had always felt guilty for dragging his legs, and couldn't sleep well every day. After he rehearsed in the way Ji Zeyu said, the stage effect had a qualitative leap, and his hanging heart finally landed.

This kind of feeling is like encountering a lighthouse in the perplexed dark night, and the confidence that had been defeated is revived at this moment, making him look at Ji Zeyu with a little admiration in his eyes.

Bai Shengjie was originally a "Yu Blow", and every day he told his friends how good Ji Zeyu was. At this moment, his knowledge of Ji Zeyu was refreshed again—he could still design the stage, and he designed it very well.

Bai Shengjie followed Ji Zeyu behind his eyes with stars, and said in full praise: "Captain, you are such a little genius!"

Xu Jing and Tang Xiayan originally opposed Ji Zeyu's adaptation, but when the stage effect was presented, they had to admit that such an adaptation could leave a deeper impression on the audience and greatly reduced Xiao Huai's uncertainty.

After the exercise, Xiao Huai asked Ji Zeyu to express his gratitude.

"I know you designed this stage for me..." Xiao Huai's eyes drooped, with a trace of guilt, his beautiful gray-blue hair drooped on his forehead, casting a shadow, "Thank you for helping me, I was originally I thought you would give up on me too."

After being silent for a moment, Ji Zeyu said to Xiao Huai: "This stage is much better than the original one. This is a good thing. I wouldn't make this attempt without you, so you don't have to blame yourself."

Hearing Ji Zeyu say this, Xiao Huai raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes brightened, and a happy smile appeared-this is the first time Ji Zeyu has seen him smile from the heart in a few days.

"Captain don't worry, I will continue to work hard for the remaining three days." Xiao Huai looked straight into Ji Zeyu's eyes, "However, you still have to practice with me."

Xiao Huai's tone unconsciously carried a bit of coquetry, he lowered his head slightly and approached Ji Zeyu, with a touch of sweet citrus perfume, and the smile in his eyes was sweeter than citrus.

In the bottom of his heart, Ji Zeyu regarded this hard-working boy as his younger brother. Thinking of Xiao Huai's suffering during this period, he inevitably felt a little more distressed in his heart and agreed to his request.

Lu Nanyun was a little depressed. Since he heard what Ji Zeyu said in the dance room that day, he was pretty sure that Ji Zeyu still liked him.

However, Ji Zeyu still avoided him, and hiding more fiercely than before.

As long as Ji Zeyu saw Lu Nanyun on the road, he would automatically hide behind his teammates at a distance of ten meters. When in the cafeteria, Ji Zeyu would definitely take a seat that was a thousand miles away from Lu Nanyun.

In contrast, Ji Zeyu and Xiao Huai are almost inseparable.

Lu Nanyun didn't know why the relationship between the two people had soared. When he saw that even Ji Zeyu was followed by Xiao Huai when he went to the bathroom, his fingers clenched unconsciously, his brows wrinkled, and his heart became more and more upset.

Lu Nanyun wanted to find time to ask Ji Zeyu, if he likes himself, why is he hiding from himself and still being so close to Xiao Huai? But Ji Zeyu hides from him like a plague god, he has no chance at all.

In order to reward Ji Zeyu for teaching himself dancing, Xiao Huai would take a little snack to please him every day.

That night, Ji Zeyu was practicing basic skills in the practice room. Xiao Huai sneaked behind him while he was not paying attention, and stretched out a hand to cover Ji Zeyu's eyes.