Chapter 7

The repertoire performance of "LookAtMeNow" is scheduled for the final round, which means that the Ji Zeyu group is the last team to play in the audience.

Lu Nanyun was arranged by the program team to appear in the first round.

When this group of members appeared on the live broadcast screen, even Ji Zeyu also showed a stunning expression. He has seen a lot of entertainers, but there are very few in the entertainment industry as handsome as Lu Nanyun.

As soon as Lu Nanyun was in the C position, deafening screams erupted from the audience.

He wore a black dress today, his hair was combed back, showing a nice forehead and heroic eyebrows, and his thin lips were enough to make the girls' hearts beat faster.

"Oh my **** is so handsome!"

"Too A, too A, I'm going to die..."

"Brother Nan! Brother Nan! Take a look at me! Ah! Ah!"

The music chosen by the Lu Nanyun group is dance music full of rhythm. The members of their group are tall, and all of them have full but not exaggerated muscles, and the choreography is full of hormones.

Gu Weicheng, who is in the same dormitory with Lu Nanyun, is also in this group. He himself is a straight steel man with a strong build and a cool look. He feels full of power when dancing.

But even so, as long as Lu Nanyun is on the stage, no one can look away from him. He is like a king born for the stage.

After the performance, the cheers and applause continued for a long time, and the evaluations given by the instructors were very high-Lu Nanyun was a well-deserved C position. The audience couldn't wait to vote for Lu Nanyun.

Soon after, another group also performed on stage. Obviously they had been preparing for a long time, but with the background of Lu Nanyun's group, their dances seemed much inferior.

The two groups of performances ended. The audience had two voting opportunities, one to choose their favorite group and one to choose their favorite contestants. This kind of rule is fair. As long as you perform well, even in the losing group, someone may get the King of Likes.

Lu Nanyun won almost without suspense in this group, and the top three likes were all in their group.

And Lu Nanyun himself got 1,426 votes, which surprised everyone—you know, there were only two thousand people in the audience.

As soon as this number of votes came out, the backstage players suddenly exclaimed.

"Damn it, this is too good, you get a four-figure ticket for the first appearance!"

"Don't compare the people behind, let's wash and sleep..."

Ji Zeyu looked at the screen, Lu Nanyun walked to the tallest Phnom Penh chair, bowed to the auditorium, and then sat down calmly.

Ji Zeyu's heart suddenly hung up.

This number of votes... is really scary, almost suppressing the other players' votes.

"Are you nervous?" Qi Aodong took the initiative to sit next to him today. Seeing his brows frowned, he couldn't help asking, "What are you thinking?"

Ji Zeyu pursed his lips, curled the corners of his lips and said, "Don't be nervous."

As the captain and C position, he must stabilize the military spirit.

It has to be said that the players in this "Star Way Shines" are very strong, and the performances of the next few groups are remarkable. The second and third positions are quickly changed, only Lu Nanyun. Sitting still.