Chapter 3

The scene fell into grave-like silence, everyone could see that this seemed to be Wei Yichen's "retaliation".

"Ji Zeyu's theme song was sloppy. During the assessment that day, he took Xiao Huai next to him and ran away." Wan Long said quietly in Lu Nanyun's ear, "Now there is a good show."

Lu Nanyun didn't change his face, and there was no emotion in his eyes.

Ji Zeyu's brain was blank for a few seconds, and then it turned around quickly.

He stood up slowly, walked to the center of the stage in the eyes of everyone, picked up the microphone, smiled and said, "Thank you Yichen for inviting me. I am a little nervous now, after all, everyone knows my strength..."

The audience in the audience was stunned for a few seconds, and realized that this was his self-deprecating laughter. There was a burst of laughter from the players' seats, and the atmosphere suddenly changed from tension to relaxation.

"In order not to pollute everyone's eyes, let Yichen jump first." Ji Zeyu said with a smile, "I will review it next to him so I won't forget the action."

The humorous self-deprecating remarks caused the audience who were originally hostile to Ji Zeyu to temporarily put down their colored glasses.

"He's so cute..."

"Actually, if he doesn't dance, I can still accept him as an idol."

"Yes, looks really superior."

The music plays.

Wei Yichen stood in the center of the stage and began to dance to the music.

Everyone relaxed with the cheerful boy group songs, but Ji Zeyu was the only one who was in a high degree of tension, and sweat even broke out on his forehead—

According to Ji Zeyu's drafting experience, the two parts of this theme song are basically the same. In the first half of the song, he had to record every dance move of Wei Yichen with his naked eyes, and he had only one chance.

It is impossible for ordinary people to remember all the dance moves just by watching it once.

Ji Zeyu knows this in his heart, and he doesn't think he can do it, but he can only bite the bullet and do it, otherwise the black fans in the live broadcast room will definitely take advantage of the topic and add another piece to his black history.

Wei Yichen is recognized as a strong dancer in the show. Not only the initial rating is A, but the theme song is also rated A. Every dance movement is standard and beautiful, and it will drive the atmosphere in a short while.

After Wei Yichen finished the first half of the dance, the song entered an interlude, and the audience's eyes instantly focused on Ji Zeyu, and many people were waiting to see the jokes.

Wei Yichen panted slightly, smiling, with tears dazzling. He took the initiative to give up the position in the center of the stage to Ji Zeyu.

In the eyes of everyone, Ji Zeyu took a deep breath, concealed his nervousness, raised his eyes to the audience, and smiled confidently.

Under the light, the young man had a long stature, his smile made his appearance more attractive, and his dark amber eyes were full of irresistible bewitching power.

Just when everyone was amazed by Ji Zeyu's smile, he shook his body slightly with the music and began to dance the theme song with ease.

In the beginning, everyone didn't expect Ji Zeyu at all, and today his self-deprecating attitude is pretty good. The black fans also plan to be merciful, as long as they don't get too hot.