Chapter 6

Few people know that since childhood, Lu Nanyun has always been a face control, serious face control.

This is all thanks to his brilliant dancer mother. He has been instilled in various high-level aesthetics since he was a child, which led to the emphasis on dressing during the kindergarten period, and he especially liked all beautiful things.

When Lu Nanyun saw Ji Zeyu for the first time, he was really surprised by his looks.

It's a pity that after the first glance, Lu Nanyun saw that Ji Zeyu was just showing his appearance and could not become the kind of person that attracted him.

In other words, Lu Nanyun had never met anyone in his life that would make his heart move. In addition to beauty, there is a higher level of aesthetics, that is, charm.

He always felt that Ji Zeyu had no charm.

However, at this moment, the teenager under the light is like a work of art, and every detail is beautiful and just right.

The perfect side face full of youthfulness, the Adam's apple rolling up and down when drinking water, the chest that undulates because of silent gasping...

And the waist that just passed by.

These minutiae strongly stimulate Lu Nan Yun's retina.

And "sexy" is the only word he can think of.

Therefore, Lu Nanyun felt that he was crazy.

Ji Zeyu drank the water and breathed a sigh of relief, his body muscles relaxed from the state where he had just finished dancing, and a soreness struck him, making him deeply understand that this body really hadn't practiced dancing much.

At this moment, he heard footsteps coming from the door, and looked up, but only saw a left back flash past.

It looks like...Lu Nanyun?

Ji Zeyu felt that he was thinking too much, that Lu Nanyun had no time to hide from him, how could he come to see him dance.

When Ji Zeyu left the dance room and returned to the dormitory, almost all his roommates fell asleep. Only Qi Aodong was still looking at the music score with his dim lamp on, as if he was still thinking about performing.

There is only more than one day left before the performance, so it should be tense. Ji Zeyu thought so.

When Ji Zeyu entered the door, Qi Aodong's gaze quickly moved away from the score and looked at the long figure in the dark. He quickly got out of bed and picked up the lamp to illuminate Ji Zeyu.

"Aren't you going to sleep so late?" Ji Zeyu packed up his clothes and prepared to take a bath, and asked Qi Aodong in a low voice, "Don't worry about the performance, our group is doing pretty well."

Qi Aodong nodded and said in a low voice: "I see, you should rest soon." In the warm yellow light, his cold single eyelid eyes became more warm.

Ji Zeyu thinks he is like his brother. Although he usually doesn't have any expressions, he always feels very sensible when he does things. He can't help but curl his lips and say to him, "Thank you, Xiaodong."

This was the first time he called Qi Aodong so, and the young man couldn't help being startled, and then he also laughed. He smiled lightly, with joy in his brows.

Ji Zeyu is very happy to be able to turn the person who exposes his crimes in the original book into friends.

at the same time.

After Lu Nanyun left the dance studio, he pressed his lips tightly along the way, frowned, and kept thinking about a question: Did he have hallucinations just now?