Chapter 5

Obviously, Lu Nanyun did not believe what Wan Long said.

In his opinion, Ji Zeyu has never taken this game seriously and has been paddling. How could he suddenly have the ability to guide his teammates?

However, when the lights were turned off at night, Bai Shengjie, who was in the same dormitory as Lu Nanyun, also talked about the incident: "I found that people are really unpredictable. The captain of our team usually looks like nothing, and saved our entire team at a critical moment. ."

Another boy in the dormitory, Gu Weicheng, said: "The captain of your team? Isn't that Ji Zeyu? You can pull it down, what does he use to save your team, with love?" He is a straight man of steel and speaks very directly.

Wei Yichen had just finished taking a shower, sitting by the bed and wiping his hair, seemingly not interested in their conversation.

Lu Nanyun sat on the bed reading a book, pausing slightly as he turned the pages of his fingers.

"How do you say it? It's hidden from others." Bai Shengjie said while drinking milk, "Although he is not very strong, he is really powerful."

"Listen to what you said, is there a contradiction?" Gu Weicheng obviously didn't believe it. He and Wei Yichen were in the same company and knew how bad Ji Zeyu's behavior was, so naturally they refused to accept Bai Shengjie's "whitewashing".

Bai Shengjie was a little anxious: "Hey, I don't understand it with you, anyway, he is not as bad as you think."

"Did Ji Zeyu buy milk for you? You speak for him like that." Gu Weicheng rolled his eyes, "He just sees you as a young man, so you can deceive him. Don't be fooled by him."

Bai Shengjie is the youngest player in the show. Although he is tall and good, he is white and milky and looks really good.

Bai Shengjie couldn't say that Gu Weicheng, and simply ignored him.

"I remember that your opponent is very strong. The C position in their group is Tang Zhen, and it is also our A class." Gu Weicheng continued, "Tang Zhen's strength is much stronger than Ji Zeyu, and your chances of winning are not big."

Hearing what Gu Weicheng said, Bai Shengjie finally accumulated a little confidence and was defeated. He said bitterly: "You are so annoying, I don't think about PK anymore, you still mention it."

In Bai Shengjie's view, although Ji Zeyu has demonstrated good leadership skills today, he is definitely not better than Tang Zhen on the stage, and his team's PK odds are indeed not great.

Gu Weicheng shook his head and said, "Who asked you to go to the Ji Zeyu group, please ask for more blessings."

"LookAtMeNow" is divided into group AB, Tang Zhen group is group A, Ji Zeyu group is group B, almost everyone thinks group B is cannon fodder group, even if the players including Bai Shengjie and others are not bad, as long as they have With Ji Zeyu there, it is impossible for Group B to win.

But Ji Zeyu didn't think so.

He took a special time to observe the situation of Group A and found that their overall strength is not better than Group B. His only concern is whether his current state of network hacking will affect the audience's votes.

Tang Zhen felt funny when he saw Ji Zeyu come to "steal the teacher", but he didn't drive anyone away. After all, no one would treat Ji Zeyu as an opponent. How can a person who can't perform well on theme songs perform well on such a difficult song?

Out of courtesy, Tang Zhen still said to Ji Zeyu: "How is your group's practice?" While speaking, the eyes of other people also looked over, and they showed a gesture of concern, but there was obviously a sense of gloating in this concern. .