"Is that it?" I asked. He nodded silently. I quickly turn around and walk out of the store. I walk towards my right and start making my way towards the surface. I thought that would be harder. Hopefully, it wasn't a scam though. It felt way too easy.

As I walked by an alley I heard the loud sound of metal banging against the brick wall. I take a quick glance towards an alley, my eyes widened as I saw a skinny, wide-eyed teenager shakily point a pistol that could easily fit in the palm of my hand. The teenager had bright orange, curly hair, his eyes were wide as he shakily put his finger on the trigger. I quickly send a wind arrow towards his hand. The arrow pierced the middle of his hand, the teenager screamed. Thick dark blood dripped onto the ground as the gnu clattered onto the ground. The gun suddenly shot a single bullet the second it hit the ground. I instinctively raise my arms to my face and cover my face. I slowly lower my arms and check my body. I breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of my body unscathed. I look up at the teenager.

I took one step towards the teenager, the teenager whimpered as he took a step back. As I gold closer I noticed a thin sheet of smoke covering his body. It took all my attention to keep spotting the sheet of smoke. I take out my shotgun and use the wind to tug at the teenager's shirt. The teenager stumbled forward and fell on the ground at my feet. I swiftly kick at the side of his head, I point my shotgun at him as I weakly stomp on his head.

"Were you trying to rob me?" The teenage whimpered in response. I take my foot off his head and use the wind to force him to look at him. I pick the teenager's gun with the wind, his eyes widened at the sight of my gun inches away from his forehead. I rested my finger on the side of the gun. I felt a tiny smile come onto my face the more I looked at the teen. I lean in forward and press my gun into his forehead. "Did you just try to rob me?" He slowly shook his head. I roll my eyes and slam his head onto the floor. The teenager screamed as a faint crunch came from the bottom of my feet. I let go of the teenager, he slowly lifted his head. He groaned as he shakily lifted himself up to his knees. I put my gun into my Inventory and waited patiently until he was on his feet. I tapped my foot as he wiped the blood from beneath his nose. A loud whistling sound came from his nose as he breathed. It angered me watching him slowly get up. I sigh and use the wind to hold him up. I take out Winter Rose and point it at his chest. "If you don't answer I swear to god this spear will be in your chest."

"I was-um" The teenager squeezed his eyes shut as he continued. "I was hired to kill you." I silently stared at him in disbelief. I thought he was just here to rob me. Or tried to capture me to sell me like the first time I came here. But if someone wants me dead, then I would imagine it would be Dominique. I don't know anyone else who would want me dead.

"Who sent you?" I demanded.

"I don't know, he was wearing a mask, I-uh he was black!"

"Was be muscular? Was he tall? Did he have any injuries?"

"He looked strong, definitely tall. He looked fine." He said in a squeaky voice. Dominique is all of those things, but I just have to make sure it actually is him.

"Is that it? Anything else?"

"I have his phone number?" I felt the wind go into his pocket and pull out his phone. I grabbed the phone and powered it on. I swipe up on the screen, to my surprise he didn't have a password. I put Winter Rose back into my Inventory and take out my own phone. I quickly go into my contacts and click on Dominique's name. I looked at the teenager's phone and went into his phone. I scrolled up and down, I didn't see a glimpse of Dominique's name on his phone. I smack my lips and type in Dominique's phone number. I sigh as his phone number came up in his recent. I knew Dominique was going to do something like this. I let the wind drift off as I put my phone back into my Inventory. The teenager's head swayed from side to side as I handed him back his phone. He shakily grabbed the phone from my hands and put it back into his pocket. I stare directly into his eyes and pulled out Tribute.