Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝗪 𝗔 𝗥 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡𝗚: 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱!! 𝗨 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱👻

Play the song above when you see ꧁꧂

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1:15 pm

When I got back to the office after meeting Oikawa for lunch, I see Alisa hard at work in her office. Which was definetly unusual.

"Wow you're actually doing what I pay you for." I say, my voice showing my surprise.

"Would you rather I go a spy on you and Oikawa at lunch? Speaking of, what did you guys talk about?" She questioned, nosy as ever.

"We didn't speak much, he just admitted to using me to get back at Rin and gave me a sorry ass warning about "how dangerous this lifestyle is". Honestly, it was a waste of time and it gave me a headache." I explain to her, leaning on the door frame of her office.

"You know what you need?" Alisa asks, her signature grin spreading across her face. "Some D. I. C. K!"

I scoff at her antics, "Of course you think that will fix everything."

"It will, trust me. Just go Up to Sunarin, give him a wink and a smile, and boom!"

"As much as I would like that, I can't. He's got work tonight." I say, walking into the room and taking a seat in one of the pale yellow seats across from her.

"'Tsumu's gonna be out tonight too," She says, glancing back to her laptop. I hear her fingers tapping over the keys before she let's out a sharp gasp. "I know! Why don't we have a sleep over?"

"A sleep over?" I question, chuckling at the thought of us wearing face masks and having a pillow fight.

"Yes! We haven't had one in a long time, plus I just got a new TV."

"I'll think about it, Lisa." I say, standing to leave.

"How does 9:30 sound, I'll even order your favorite desert!" She shouts after me as I enter the hallway.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

8:40 pm

The sun has long sunk below the horizon so here I lay in my bed scrolling through twitter. Sighing, as I rise from the pale gray sheets, and walk to my closet. The smell of luxurious perfumes and self-care products filling my senses as I reach for my large Marc Jacobs tote bag and begin to stuff clothes and other sleep over essentials inside.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this."

I do one last look over my apartment before sliping on my slides and coat and leaving out the door. The crisp winter air nips at my bare legs as I run through to garage to my car.

"I should've put on sweats, damn its cold!"

Alisa's house was a good thirty or forty minutes from my apartment, so I ended up pulling into her drive way around 9:25. I get my stuff and quickly dash to her front door, ringing the doorbell over and over.

"Ight, ight! I'm coming!" Alisa shouts from the other side of the door. "You're awfully rude for a pretzel boy."

"I'm not a boy, move it's freezing." I say, shoving my way through her obnoxiously large front door.