Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ

"Suna Rintarou."

"You don't look very happy to see me y/n," he said, his signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Looks like your not as ignorant as before."

He chuckled before moving closer, I stepped back, wanting to keep as much distance as possible. I will not fall for his charms again, and to be honest he's not even my type anymore. With his bright eyes and stupid bayangs.

"Aw, don't tell me your shy; why are you moving back? You were clearly all over me a second ago."

"I just stumbled and happened to catch my balance on a cheap bastard, nothing too deep," I retorted, turning around trying to return back to Kiyoko and Alisa. But before I could take another step he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close, I felt his breath on the back of my neck. His cologne flooding my senses, a light, and cool scent; that always reminded me of a mid-autumn day.

"Why don't you give me a dance, think of it as an apology for those rude comments, yea." His deep voice mused. I clenched my jaw as I yanked my wrist from his grasps.

"Why don't you keep your hands to yourself Bozo," I said, quickly spinning to face him. I was met with wide eyes and raised brows, smirking to myself at his reaction, I felt my pride swell and my confidence growing. Although, my words weren't the reason for his reaction. In one swift motion he reached behind his back while simultaneously snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me close. My face being shoved into his chest.

"Hey what the f-"

BANG

BANG

'You think we got time for somebody getting shot at the place we gonna have a good time at?' No- focus y/n there's no time to reminisce about vines!

I look back to see a man sprawled out on the floor, blood seeping from holes in his turquoise shirt. The inky liquid oozed out, threatening to contaminate the bottom of my heels. I couldn't fully grasp the situation before screams and the bodies of clubbers colliding as they ran to find the nearest exit. I felt another strong yank and my feet move on their own in order to keep up with his long strides. Struggling to keep up with Suna, I tried to call out and get his attention. Only to be met with a tighter grip on my waist, and him shooting another man dressed in the fluorescent color.

What the actual fuck is going on? So many questions flashed through my head, How'd he even get in here with a gun? Is he just gonna commit murder that easily? Will I go to prison? I'm not built for jail!

And then it hit me, my baby, my entire corporation; if I get caught up in this mess I'll be risking it all. So I stopped, I planted my feet in the ground causing Suna to glance back at me.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing, we don't have time for this," He said through gritted teeth.

"We? No, you don't have time for this. Let me go, I refuse to be caught up with a criminal. "

With an annoyed look he threw me over his shoulder and quickly moves to exit the building.

'Did he really- he really just picked my ass up like it was nothing.'

I couldn't even protest before I was thrown into a car, my head hitting the armrest followed by the rattle of loose change. I slowly got situated, rubbing the sore spot on my head when Suna sat down slamming his door and quickly starting his car.

"Bitch, did you have to throw me that hard! If I get a concussion I swea-"

"Are you crazy? Who the hell stops moving in the middle of a shoot-out?" He cuts me off, pulling out the parking lot and heading toward the highway.