Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Oops- i accidentally forgot to feed y'all for a while but ya girl is back lol anyways LETS GET INTO IT

𝗪 𝗔 𝗥 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡𝗚: 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱!! 𝗨 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱😜

Play the song above when you see ꧁꧂But there will also be other songs I recommend playing in this chapter :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

December 25th

7:00 am

PSSSST

The outline of Zion coming into focus as I slowly open my eyelids, still heavy from my peaceful slumber. I ask for five more minutes twisting and turning in my bed to face the other side of my room.

"WAKE UP! LET'S OPEN PRESENTS!" Zion shouts, ripping the plush white comforter off my bed, exposing me to the crisp air of the room.

I sit up only to notice Zain is also awake, standing at the edge of my bed in a Rudolf The Reindeer onesie. "How come I didn't get one?" I fake pout, noticing that Zion is wearing a Frosty The Snowman onesie.

"You did. It's in the bathroom," Zain answers, pointing at the hallway. "I hope you like it~," he says with a smirk.

I stand up from my bed. Making my way out of my bedroom and down the hall into the bathroom. Walking inside, I notice a grocery story bag sitting on the top of the toilet with a sticky note that read 'For Y/n. -Zain + Zion'. I leave it there, turning my attention to the sink, where I brush my teeth and wash my face. After my shirt is soaking wet from splashing water on my face, I reach for the bag, ripping a hole in the plastic only to reveal my very own Grinch onesie.

"WHY?" I yell at my brothers, who are now cackling on my bedroom floor.

"I think the green compliments your-" Zion starts to say when I cut him off.

"I don't give a damn what it compliments. Give me yours," I say, running over to him, and yank on the hood of his onesie.

We wrestle around for a few seconds, him shoving my face as I try and snatch the fabric off of his body. Only stopping when Zain complains about how childish we're being.

"Let's just go wake up Mom and Dad," He says, pushing us out the door of my bedroom and to their bedroom.

"Well, I'm not going first," Zion announces, hiding behind Zain as we get closer to my parents' room. "N/n you do it."

"Me? No, nope."

"Just wake up Dad and have him wake up Mom," Zain says, trying to convince me.

"Have you tried waking Dad up? You could literally light fireworks and blast Rico Nasty in his ears, and he still wouldn't budge."

"Alright, how about we all go in," Zion suggests, which we agree to. "Ok, on three we go."

1

2

3

I turn the doorknob, and we tiptoe into my parent's bedroom. "Dad," I whisper while Zion shakes him by one of his ankles.