"My mistakes"

AVA POV

Ugh my head

I start blinking my eyes when I realize they are covered. I try to move my arms but they feel restrained together.

What's going on?

I suddenly start to remember bits and pieces of everything that happened. I start to feel around for anything that can help me. Everything surrounding me feels soft and comfy. Moving my feet is no use since they are bound as well.

Might as well yell

Before I can even start too yell, I hear the sound of a door opening and closing. I pretend to be asleep. I hear the figure shift around the room until they make there way close to me. They start playing with a strand of my hair.

"You are finally all mine." The person whispers.

That voice sounds familiar.... It's the guy who took me

The person plants a small kiss on my forehead before walking away. I hear the door open and close. I sit up right away and try to take off the blindfold.

Suddenly a voice says "Let me help you with that Bella ".

Spanish?

I tense at the sudden voice. Slowly the person takes off the blindfold. I am met with a man who's hair is crimson black with creamy brown eyes. He is wearing navy blue Pants with a formal white shirt.

He's handsome

Surprised by the handsome man in front of me my mouth gaps slightly.

"I may be handsome but eres hermosa(you are beautiful)" he says smirking

Did I say that out loud?

"I know I'm beautiful and You are definitely not handsome. You look more evil." I remark throwing him a disgusted face.

The man smirk grows. The flash of Hunger and lust engulf his eyes.

"Beautiful, smart,and feisty. I can tell you will make a wonderful bride." He growls

"I will not be your bride and at that point what do you want with me? I don't even know you."

The mans face turns into a frown.

Simply ignoring the question he says "Breakfast will be served soon so I will have a maid come and dress you."

"Wait Answer my question!" I say

The man turns around his face looking angry.

I think I might have poked the beast.

Standing my ground I make sure that eye contact is perfectly in place. He swiftly walks towards me and stares into my eyes. Our faces closer then I would like.

"Do you really not know who I am?" He whispers the heat of his breath fanning my face.

"Should I?" I say eyeing his eyes to his lips.