"Happy"

8 Hours Later
I Jolt up. My eyes blurry and my breath heavy. I scan the room confused on my whereabouts. All the memories of the past day come flooding in. I see someone sleeping next to me their head on my knee while sitting in a chair.

"Marcus?" I say. He doesn't wake up.

"Marcus!" I say louder.

Marcus jolts up and sees me awake. He embraces me in a hug. I'm shocked by the sudden embrace but I return the hug.

"I can't believe your awake! I thought you were going to die" He exclaims

"Why? What happened" I questioned

"You blacked out. We thought it was because of shock but the person who tried to kidnap you poisoned you."

"Omg, is everyone all right?" I whisper while the event of last night race through my head.

"Yes everyone was able to evacuate. Bu" He stopped himself and looked away

"What's wrong? What aren't you telling me?" I question

"Nothing"

"I know your lying just tell me!" I yell

Marcus slowly looks at me and says "Someone is trying to kill you."

My eyes wide at the news. I try to calm myself but my heart starts to race.

I look at Marcus and say "Who?"

"A rival gang of mine. The Skulls. They just want revenge on me by trying to hurt you." He whispers.

I start shaking with anger. "Wow 24 Hours in this place and I already have an assassination attempt on me." I thought. I wanted to scream but I knew I couldn't.

"Let's kill the Bastard who thinks he can kill me then!" I exclaim

I won't go out first No matter what I thought

Marcus smirks and says "I can already tell that your just like me. We captured one of the men who tried to kidnap you. He's in our interrogation room. I can take you too him if you would like"

I nod my head And question "No thanks I am actually starving. Can I go eat?"

"All the maid have gone home but I can order them back."

"NO I exclaim "I don't want too bother anyone. I can cook for myself."

"You can't. Your exhausted. I-" Before Marcus could finish his sentence I interrupt and exclaim "it's fine I can do it Myself!" Regretting yelling I whisper a sorry. Marcus laughs and says it's fine and asks if I can make it too the kitchen by myself.

Remembering where it was I say Yes. He gives me a hug before leaving the room. I slowly get out of the bed. I look around the room and notice that this is my guest room. My feet lands on the floor. I walk over to the mirror on the wall and realize how exhausted I looked.

I decide to change out of this gown. I walk over to the closet and look for clothes. I put on Black leggings with a Plain Black T-shirt. I leave my hair down and set out for the kitchen. I am making my way down the hallway with other bedrooms when I faintly hear someone moaning out a name. I freeze and listen. The person is yelling out Miles. I figure out which bedroom it is. I walk over to the door debating on whether or not to open it.